Version: 10.0.7.4 Filesize: 2.8MB
- In English
It happens with most of the people that they plan to go out on vacation or plan an important event outdoor and because they are not updated with weather conditions or climatic changes, their plan is canceled or postponed. Therefore it is necessary to stay updated with weather updates. There are many ways to do this, you can search it on online websites, or you can download WeatherBug on your PC. This software can be easily downloaded and installed.
WeatherBug is a brand owned by GroundTruth a NewYork based company, that forecast data on Hyperlocal weather to consumer users, WeatherBug desktop application and website were launched in the year 2000. This software has a user-friendly easy to understand interface, which makes it very easy to use this software. Apart from the weather forecast, you can also view maps, radar, live cameras and news about severe weather. You will be able to see traffic cameras and various shots of your city and the local area with the help of the live camera. WeatherBug also provides local and national alerts about severe weather.
Features of WeatherBug
- Stay Entertained and Updated- Along with weather news, WeatherBug also keeps you entertained. In the “Weather Fun” section of the application, you can find features like a video gallery, photo gallery, and trivia games.
- Additional features- In this application, you also get options like “Preferences”, “Help”, and “Site Map”. These features come in handy and can be very useful sometimes.
- Customizable- This application can be customized according to your wish. Whether you want to see the temperature of your locality in the taskbar, you can also set the color, scale and can again disable the visual tips on the screen.
- Simple Application- This is an effortless application to view weather updates; it doesn’t require many system resources.
How to download and install WeatherBug?
- 1. Just click on the download button and select a location where you want to download the file.
- 2. After the download finishes, open the WeatherBug folder and extract the content from it.
- 3. Now open the WeatherBug folder and double click on the WeatherBug setup file.
- 4. Now an installation window appears, now agree to License Agreement and select a location for installation.
- 5. It will take a few minutes to install WeatherBug, Click on Finish button after installation.
- A simple application that is easy to use
- You can customize the view in the application
- Live camera feed of traffic light and other spots in the city
- Contain ads
- Information only about weather conditions in the United States