Version: 3.16.1 Filesize: 117.29MB
- In English
Are you a frequent user of Plantronics audio devices like headsets? Are you having trouble configuring or using some Plantronics devices? Are you looking for software that allows you to control and configure your Plantronics device? Well then, look no further as Plantronics Hub is the perfect software for you to use.
What is Plantronics Hub?
Plantronics Hub is freeware software, meaning it is completely free to download and use, but the source code for Plantronics Hub is not available for the user to see. Plantronics Hub was made and developed by the company Plantronics Inc. Plantronics Hub allows the user to control and configure their Plantronics Audio devices. Plantronics Hub also allows the user to change their ringtones, updates, and more. Plantronics Hub also allows the user to find out valuable information about their device quickly and easily. Plantronics Hub also has a simple and easy to use user interface.
What is Plantronics?
Plantronics is an American company that specializes in making audio communication devices for professionals and businessmen to use. Plantronics was founded in the year 1969 in the US state of California. Plantronics is extremely popular in the field of business and gaming because of its high-quality headsets and other devices.
Plantronics Hub System Requirements
- Plantronics Hub runs on systems that have Windows 7 or higher.
- An intel Core 2-Duo 2.4-GHz or higher processor is necessary for running Plantronics Hub.
- At least 160 MB of RAM is required to run Plantronics Hub.
- Around 200 MB of free storage space is necessary for installing and running Plantronics Hub.
Main Features of Plantronics Hub
- User Interface (UI) – Plantronics Hub also has a simple and easy to use user interface that is very helpful for beginners.
- Devices supported – Plantronics Hub supports an extremely wide variety of devices, which is extremely convenient.
- Device Settings – Plantronics Hub allows the user to control and configure their Plantronics Audio devices, and it lets you change the settings easily.
- Headset – Plantronics Hub allows the user to change their Headset firmware quickly and easily.
- Languages- Plantronics Hub allows the user to modify their language settings.
How to use Plantronics Hub?
After downloading Plantronics Hub, click on the Plantronics Hub to open the app. On the top of the Plantronics Hub interface are 4 options – About, Settings, Notification and Help Tab. Within the Settings tab, Plantronics allows the user to configure their device settings.
How to get Plantronics Hub?
You can get Plantronics Hub following the steps given below -
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing Plantronics Hub.
- 2. Download and open the Plantronics Hub installer.
- 3. Read the Plantronics Hub ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the Plantronics Hub License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for Plantronics Hub and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use Plantronics Hub anytime you want.
- Easy to use.
- Works with a wide variety of devices.
- Allows you to update your Headset firmware.
- Heavy processor load.