Version: 1.8.35 Filesize: 0.03MB
- Open Source
- In English
Has this ever happened to you? You need to go afk (away from keyboard), but you do not want your screen to sleep, or in a game where you need to keep clicking for hours and you cannot go afk. Well then for these situations, MouseJiggler is the best software on the market for you. MouseJiggler is a free to use software available for both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows Devices. MouseJiggler was developed by Alistair Young. MouseJiggler is an extremely lightweight program, clocking in at only 38 KB. The Main Function of MouseJiggler is to fake mouse movements, which it does through emulation. What this does is make the system think you are moving the mouse even when you are not. MouseJiggler is simple to use the program, with two different modes to choose from. Once MouseJiggler has been activated, it runs in the background and can be deactivated very easily. I personally used MouseJiggler for when I did not want my screen to fall asleep for two hours, and it worked wonderfully. For the Ultimate test, I turned on MouseJiggler when I was playing Minecraft and left It on overnight in my afk fish farm. To my shock, MouseJiggler worked like a charm and ever since then, I always use MouseJiggler for when I have to go away from the keyboard.
Main Features of MouseJiggler
- User Interface (UI) – MouseJiggler has a very simple, compact, and easy to use User Interface (UI) with no extra stuff on the screen, only the two main modes.
- MouseJiggler goes on for as long as you wish, simply activate it, and it does its work in the background.
- MouseJiggler does not affect your PC work, and even if it is activated in the background, you can normally work without having to worry about it being on or not.
- MouseJiggler does not affect Performance in any way, even when used in combination with a program that puts a lot of load on your system.
- MouseJiggler has a Zen mode feature which makes the system think the mouse is moving, but the pointer does not move.
- MouseJiggler has a minimize feature which makes it run in the background in the system tray.
How to use MouseJiggler?
Once it has been downloaded, click on the MouseJiggler app icon to open it. Upon opening it, you will see the MouseJiggler user interface. MouseJiggler has two options normal and Zen jiggle. After selecting the mode, you can either run MouseJiggler in the system tray or in its own window in the background.
How to get MouseJiggler?
You can get MouseJiggler by following these steps –
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing MouseJiggler.
- 2. Download and open the MouseJiggler installer.
- 3. Read the MouseJiggler ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the MouseJiggler License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for MouseJiggler and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use MouseJiggler anytime you want.
- Easy to use.
- Zen mode.
- Does not let your computer sleep.
- Can afk during games.
- No click feature.