Java Development Kit (64-bit)
- In English
In today's era, digitalization and coding are the new crazes. For coding, tons of languages are available for programming, including C, C++, Java, Python, Ruby, and a lot more. One of the top programming languages used in the world is Java. It has a wide range of applications in computer science, ranging from developing apps to numerator computing. It is an object-oriented programming language to create a full application that can be used on one single computer or distributed on different servers. It can eradicate some of its errors automatically, and even though it runs on other networks, one can be secure with the online security with Java Runtime environment.
With this programming language, a programmer needs a platform to perform operations like compiling, debugging, and running pills. That is where language has utility. There are some basic requirements of a programmer, like collecting and running the code to easily read their errors and debug to analyze memory use and many more. To fulfill these requirements, Oracle provides a software, Java Development Kit, or simply JDK. JDK is an application that gives you all the software and tools needed while using the java language.
It is a development environment for building applications, applets, and components using the Java programming language. It comprises a Java compiler known as Java Virtual Machine and Java Runtime Environment. JDK had many updates since it was developed, and with each update, it only became better. Update 51 comes with many improved features such as a change in Default Socket Permissions, change in JAXP Xalan Extension Functions, bug fixes, and many others.
The latest version of this application is named Java Development Kit (JDK) Java JDK 15.0.2 (64-bit), which can run on Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10. The author of this application is Oracle.
1. Its development tools(JVM and JRE) enables you to compile and debug your code quickly and smoothly.
2. It comprises a java runtime environment(JRE), which consists of different libraries and files that help execute programs.
3. It has demo applications that can be used to become familiar with the environment.
4. The C header files included help the high-level programmers.
How to download Jave Development Kit?
- 1. Just click on the download button and select the location where the JDK file will be downloaded.
- 2. After the downloading process is completed, open the downloaded file.
- 3. Now click the next button and then click on the "agree" button.
- 4. Installation process will take a few minutes, so be patient.
- 5. Now click on the finish button and run the JDK application.
- Sample codes for Java API's are included.
- New programmers can use the source code provided to learn code.
- Its collection of libraries will help you to use functions easily.
- Its demo applets and applications will help you explore Java and the possibilities that come with it.
- It is open-source software.
- Its advanced features are paid.
- It can't be used on the old windows version.
App Name: Java Development Kit (64-bit)
OS: Windows Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Latest Update: 2021-01-31
User Rating: 3.95
Category: Developer Tools