- In English
iPadian is an iOS theme simulator available for Microsoft Windows. It allows you to get and use Apple's new version of iOS. The software lets you have various functions, including widgets, an easy to use the sidebar for the App Store, TvOS, WatchOS, iMessage, and Siri. It allows the user to access features that are usually only accessible to Apple users. It is important to note that iPadian is not an emulator, but it does let you simulate the iOS theme near perfectly. It is fluid and runs without any disruptions. You can also get iPadian Pro which supports more apps and has no advertisements.
Main Features of iPadian
- User Interface (UI) – The User Interface (UI) is almost the same as iOS and works smoothly without any lag.
- Performance – The vast majority of apps that this simulator can run, run without causing any sort of trouble and feel exactly like how they would on a native iOS device.
- Customization – It lets the user customize their experience to a large extent.
- Facebook Widgets – The app has dedicated Facebook's widgets are a neat little feature.
- App Store – The App Store can be very easily accessed from the sidebar, which is incredibly convenient.
- Apps Available – There are over 300 apps available for you to download and use.
How to Use the Program?
After installing iPadian, click on it to open the program. Before using it, you must note that the program requires you to download Adobe Air. Upon opening the program, you can see the basic iOS interface. You can click on the dashboard to use shortcuts to apps. You can also get access to Facebook Widgets, app icons, and a few app shortcuts. On the right-hand side of the screen is a list of available apps. You can click on these applications to open them straight away. Other than that, it is almost the same as iOS.
Where to get the program?
You can get the program by clicking on the download button above and following these steps –
- 1. Click on download and click on confirm.
- 2. Download the installer and open it.
- 3. Click on Agree to License Agreement.
- 4. Read the ToS (Terms of Service) and click on I have read the ToS.
- 5. Follow the setup instructions and click on confirm to finish the download.
- 6. You should now be able to open and use iPadian.
- Easy to use
- Fast Performance.
- 300+ Apps Available
- It can lag sometimes
- Ads can be annoying
- Privacy and Security issues
App Name: iPadian
OS: Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
Latest Update: 2020-11-05
Developer: iPadian Team
User Rating: 3.74
Category: Desktop Enhancements