Version: 6.3.01 Filesize: 128MB
- Open Source
- In English
The computer is a handy device that helps us in our work and makes our job easier and more comfortable. We all use a computer for our personal and professional tasks. Computers provide us access to various services that are very useful. Software is a series of instructions, data, or programs to implement and execute specific tasks on computers. Network monitoring uses a device that tracks the computer's network continuously for slow or unsatisfactory components and notifies the network administrator of malfunction or other problems. Monitoring of the network is part of the maintenance of the network. There are lots of software that help you monitor your network efficiently and effortlessly. One such software that you can use for network monitoring and network mapping is Intermapper.
Intermapper is a HelpSystems product; this software helps you monitor and map your network. This software is beneficial for IT professionals. This software maps the network’s topology and offers you a live view of the events in your network. Statuses with color-coding tell you what's up and what's down. A selection of layout and icon choices leads to the creation of your unique information technology environment. This program sends notifications in real-time via text, email, sound, and more when there is a network problem. Until users or consumers are affected, you can identify and address technical issues. Find difficulties in seconds throughout your distributed network. You and your information technology team save time, reduce frustration and satisfy consumers and users. This software allows you to create and display custom dashboards with helpful server details such as disk storage, memory utilization, or statistics for servers and computers. Insite for the app provides the network a holistic view from everywhere. This software enables you to find and document each IP-enabled computer within minutes automatically in your network. Change your map look with hundreds of icons and background choices. It is also possible to construct hierarchical maps and sub-maps that display such network areas, such as a building floor, classroom, or closet. All these features make this software very useful and a must-have.
Features of Intermapper
- Beneficial- This software is helpful as it helps you monitor your network and Map your network efficiently and effortlessly.
- Alert- This program sends notifications in real-time via text, email, sound, and more when there is a network problem.
- Time-Saving- This software helps you find errors anywhere in a network in no time.
- Custom Dashboard- This software allows you to create and display custom dashboards with helpful server details such as disk storage, memory utilization, or statistics for servers and computers.
How to download the Intermapper on Windows?
- 1- Just click on the download button and select a location to download the file.
- 2- After the download finishes, open the Intermapper folder and extract its content.
- 3- Now, open the Intermapper folder and double-click on the Intermapper file.
- 4- Now an installation window appears, now agree to the License Agreement and select an installation location.
- 5- It will take a few minutes to install the Intermapper; click on the Finish button after installation.
- This software helps you monitor your network.
- This software alerts you if any error is found.
- This software saves your time.
- You have to pay for this software.