Version: 4.4.02 Filesize: 11.24MB
- Open Source
- In English
Are you someone who uses iPhones and other iOS devices a lot, for a variety of reasons? Are you looking for software that allows you to easily manage and transfer data from your iOS device from your PC? Well, then look no further as iExplorer 188.8.131.52 is the perfect software for you to use.
What is iExplorer 184.108.40.206?
iExplorer 220.127.116.11 is a paid software. However, you can use it for free for a trial period, after which you have to pay to use iExplorer 18.104.22.168. iExplorer 22.214.171.124 was developed and published by the company Macroplant LLC. iExplorer 126.96.36.199 is primarily designed to help users in managing and transferring the contents of their iOS device from their computer system easily and quickly. iExplorer 188.8.131.52 also syncs with your iTunes account, allowing you to transfer all of your music from your phone to your computer system easily. iExplorer 184.108.40.206 has an incredibly well-designed user interface that is extremely simplistic and is very easy to use, even for beginners. iExplorer 220.127.116.11 also has a disk mounting feature that lets you use your phone as a USB drive.
iExplorer 18.104.22.168 System Requirements
- iExplorer 22.214.171.124 only works on devices running Windows XP or higher.
- At least 128 MB of RAM is needed for running iExplorer 126.96.36.199.
- A 500-MHz or faster processor is needed for running iExplorer 188.8.131.52.
- Around 100 MB of free storage space is required for installing and running.
Main Features of iExplorer 184.108.40.206
- User Interface (U.I.) – iExplorer 220.127.116.11 has an incredibly well-designed user interface that is extremely simplistic and is very easy to use, even for beginners.
- Text Messages – iExplorer 18.104.22.168 allows the user to read, export, and archive all of the text messages on your iPhone using your computer system quickly and easily.
- Mounting Feature – iExplorer 22.214.171.124 also has a disk mounting feature that lets you use your phone as a USB drive, which is an incredibly convenient feature.
- Exporting contacts, calendars, and notes – iExplorer 126.96.36.199 allows the user to export their contacts, calendars, notes, and reminders, which is incredibly helpful.
- Media Management and transferring – iExplorer 188.8.131.52 allows the user to manage and transfer data from their iPhone to their computer.
How to use iExplorer 184.108.40.206?
After downloading iExplorer 220.127.116.11, click on the iExplorer 18.104.22.168 app icon to open the app icon. On the left side of the iExplorer 22.214.171.124 user interface, iExplorer 126.96.36.199 displays of your device data along with the different storage areas. In the center of the iExplorer 188.8.131.52 user interface is the iExplorer 184.108.40.206 work area.
How to get iExplorer 220.127.116.11?
You can get IExplorer 18.104.22.168 by following the steps given below -
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing IExplorer 22.214.171.124.
- 2. Download and open the IExplorer 126.96.36.199 installer.
- 3. Read the IExplorer 188.8.131.52 ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the IExplorer 184.108.40.206 License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for IExplorer 220.127.116.11 and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use IExplorer 18.104.22.168 anytime you want.
- Simple and very easy to use.
- Transfer a wide variety of data.
- Crashes sometimes.