Version: 4.4.02 Filesize: 11.24MB
- Open Source
- In English
Are you someone who uses iPhones and other iOS devices a lot, for a variety of reasons? Are you looking for software that allows you to easily manage and transfer data from your iOS device from your PC? Well, then look no further as iExplorer 22.214.171.124 is the perfect software for you to use.
What is iExplorer 126.96.36.199?
iExplorer 188.8.131.52 is a paid software. However, you can use it for free for a trial period, after which you have to pay to use iExplorer 184.108.40.206. iExplorer 220.127.116.11 was developed and published by the company Macroplant LLC. iExplorer 18.104.22.168 is primarily designed to help users in managing and transferring the contents of their iOS device from their computer system easily and quickly. iExplorer 22.214.171.124 also syncs with your iTunes account, allowing you to transfer all of your music from your phone to your computer system easily. iExplorer 126.96.36.199 has an incredibly well-designed user interface that is extremely simplistic and is very easy to use, even for beginners. iExplorer 188.8.131.52 also has a disk mounting feature that lets you use your phone as a USB drive.
iExplorer 184.108.40.206 System Requirements
- iExplorer 220.127.116.11 only works on devices running Windows XP or higher.
- At least 128 MB of RAM is needed for running iExplorer 18.104.22.168.
- A 500-MHz or faster processor is needed for running iExplorer 22.214.171.124.
- Around 100 MB of free storage space is required for installing and running.
Main Features of iExplorer 126.96.36.199
- User Interface (U.I.) – iExplorer 188.8.131.52 has an incredibly well-designed user interface that is extremely simplistic and is very easy to use, even for beginners.
- Text Messages – iExplorer 184.108.40.206 allows the user to read, export, and archive all of the text messages on your iPhone using your computer system quickly and easily.
- Mounting Feature – iExplorer 220.127.116.11 also has a disk mounting feature that lets you use your phone as a USB drive, which is an incredibly convenient feature.
- Exporting contacts, calendars, and notes – iExplorer 18.104.22.168 allows the user to export their contacts, calendars, notes, and reminders, which is incredibly helpful.
- Media Management and transferring – iExplorer 22.214.171.124 allows the user to manage and transfer data from their iPhone to their computer.
How to use iExplorer 126.96.36.199?
After downloading iExplorer 188.8.131.52, click on the iExplorer 184.108.40.206 app icon to open the app icon. On the left side of the iExplorer 220.127.116.11 user interface, iExplorer 18.104.22.168 displays of your device data along with the different storage areas. In the center of the iExplorer 22.214.171.124 user interface is the iExplorer 126.96.36.199 work area.
How to get iExplorer 188.8.131.52?
You can get IExplorer 184.108.40.206 by following the steps given below -
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing IExplorer 220.127.116.11.
- 2. Download and open the IExplorer 18.104.22.168 installer.
- 3. Read the IExplorer 22.214.171.124 ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the IExplorer 126.96.36.199 License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for IExplorer 188.8.131.52 and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use IExplorer 184.108.40.206 anytime you want.
- Simple and very easy to use.
- Transfer a wide variety of data.
- Crashes sometimes.