Version: 7.2.19build158 Filesize: 44.13MB
- In English
Electronic mail (e-mail) is the form by which people with electronic devices share their messages (e-mail). In the 1960s, email was used to a small degree. Still, users could send only to users on the same machine, and early email systems demanded that both the sender and recipient be online, similar to instant messaging. Email operates over computer networks, mostly the Internet. Email is a service that is free of charge. When you are online, you don't have to spend extra money on sending and receiving texts. Today these systems are based on a store model. You need to log in or download the messages, generally on a mail server or a webmail GUI. Many software helps you to Accept, forward, deliver and store messages to e-mail servers. One such efficient software that provides you email services is Foxmail.
Foxmail is a Tencent Inc product; this software is an efficient email client that you can use for free. This software succeeded in gaining more than 32% of all China's e-mail customers and over 3 million Chinese daily users. However, because of some of the back-end updates under Tencent’s surveillance, several users worldwide opted not to update to a newer version and stick to Allen Zhang's latest stable release. Due to its wide range of features, streamlined BI, and lightweight service, the Foxmail app has retained its popularity even during this controversy. As an email client, both home and small business users are pleased with this tool. The user interface includes a conventional email listing interface, separated by folders and labels, a full message editor, scheduler, group message manager (powered by QQ), push notifications, import/export function, and many other standard features customers. The newest version of Foxmail has been in use for many years with a redesigned GUI and many new features and services to make this email client ideal for PC novices and home use, and large corporations. One of the most critical components is an easy-to-use integration and functional notepad that enables you to collect, organize and even synchronize your data seamlessly across all Foxmail customers on desktop and mobile devices. The client even has cloud resources like Hard Drives or Communication Database synchronization and can also work with extra-large attachments (that can be well over 1GB in size).
Features of Foxmail
- Beneficial- This software is an efficient email client that provides many tools and features to deal with emails.
- Simple GUI- The user interface includes a conventional email listing interface, separated by folders and labels, a full message editor, scheduler, group message manager, and many more.
- Complete tool- This software as an email client satisfies both home and small business users’ needs and requirements.
- Notepad- One of the most critical components provided by this software is an easy-to-use integration and functional Notepad that enables you to collect, organize and even synchronize your data seamlessly.
How to download Foxmail on windows?
- 1- Just click on the download button and select a location to download the file.
- 2- After the download finishes, open the Foxmail folder and extract its content.
- 3- Now, open the Foxmail folder and double click on the Foxmail file.
- 4- Now an installation window appears, now agree to the License Agreement and select an installation location.
- 5- It will take a few minutes to install Foxmail; click on the Finish button after installation.
- This software is an efficient email client.
- This software provides a simple GUI.
- This software provides many tools and features.
- Some features of this software only work in China.