Version: 1.0.0 Filesize: 1.5MB
- Open Source
- In English
Are you like me a huge fan of football and like playing lots of different football games on your computer system? Are you looking for an extremely fun to play football game in the FIFA series? Well, then look no further as FIFA 20 is the perfect game for you to play?
What is FIFA 20?
FIFA 20 is a paid game, but you can play a demo version of it for free. Playing this demo version, you can get a feel for FIFA 20 and can test out the different features of FIFA 20. FIFA 20 was developed and published by the company EA (Electronic Arts). FIFA 20 is the 27th entry in the FIFA series and it was released in September of 2019. FIFA 20 was released on a wide variety of different platforms like Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows and Mac OS. FIFA 20 was well received by both the critics and the public and was praised for its features. FIFA 20 is a fun to play football game that makes it feel like you are actually playing football.
FIFA 20 System Requirements
- FIFA 20 only works on devices running Windows 7 or higher.
- At least 8 GB of RAM is required for running FIFA 20, although 12 GB of RAM is recommended.
- An intel i3 or AMD Ryzen 3 or faster is required for running FIFA 20.
- A good graphics card is required for running FIFA 20.
- Around 50 GB of free storage space is needed for installing and running FIFA 20.
FIFA 20 Career Mode.
FIFA 20 has an amazing career mode where you can create your own football star. In the FIFA 20 you follow the journey of your character as he first plays for the team J10. However afterwards in FIFA 20 the player forms and manages their own team and defeats his former manager.
FIFA 20 Gameplay mechanics
FIFA 20 retains most of the gameplay mechanics from the previous games albeit with a few minor changes. FIFA 20 comes with over 30 different leagues for you to play with 700 different clubs for you to chose from, which is incredibly helpful and convenient. FIFA 20 has over 92 different stadiums for you to play in. FIFA 20 also has the ultimate team mode, which is based on opening packs of cards, to form your team. FIFA 20 also has a brand-new Volta mode, which is based on street football, which is incredibly fun to play.
How to get FIFA 20?
You can get FIFA 20 by following the steps given below -
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing FIFA 20.
- 2. Download and open the FIFA 20 installer.
- 3. Read the FIFA 20 ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the FIFA 20 License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for FIFA 20 and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use FIFA 20 anytime you want.
- Easy and fun to play.
- Volta mode.
- Heavy system load.