Version: 2019 Filesize: 512MB
- Open Source
- In English
Looking for a software that helps you make and sculpt 3D models on your PC? Well then look no further as ZBrush is the perfect software for you. ZBrush is one of the best 3D modelling and sculpting software available on the internet. ZBrush is easy to use and helps beginners make their first forays into 3D modelling and sculpting with its sleek and elegant user interface. ZBrush is a godsend for digital artists as it comes filled to the brim with world-class features that helps the user in creating a professional-looking project. You can use ZBrush on a trial basis and buy it if you feel like it’s worth it.
- It works on 64-bit Windows 7 and higher.
- An Intel Core 2duo is a bare minimum, although an Intel I5 or higher CPU is recommended.
- At least 4 GB of RAM is required, although 8 GB or more of RAM is strongly recommended.
- At least 10 GB of free storage is required, although 50 GB or more space may be required.
- A video card made after 2008 is required. It must also have Open GL 3.3 support.
Main Features of ZBrush
- User Interface (UI) – ZBrush has an elegant and sleek user interface (UI) that is also incredibly easy to use.
- Languages – ZBrush supports 8 different languages – English, Polish, Japanese, Chinese, Italian, French, Spanish, and German.
- ZBrush lets you shape and paint models in real-time.
- ZBrush comes with many incredibly powerful tools and features that help the user in their journey to create 3D models.
- ZBrush is so powerful that it even lets you sculpt up to a billion polygons at a time.
- ZBrush also has brand-new plugins that help the user in increasing productivity.
- ZBrush also lets you customize your brushes according to your needs and abilities.
- ZBrush also has rendering features that beat out most of the competition.
How to use ZBrush?
Once ZBrush has been installed, click on the app icon to open it. Upon opening the ZBrush app, you will be instantly greeted by the smooth and friendly User Interface (UI). The top part of the ZBrush screen contains a toolbar with many different options. The left-hand side has a bunch of different tools for you to choose from. The center part of the ZBrush interface has the work area. The right-hand side of the ZBrush interface has the expanded tool menu.
How to get ZBrush?
You can get ZBrush by following these steps –
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing ZBrush.
- 2. Download and open the ZBrush installer.
- 3. Read the ZBrush ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the ZBrush License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for ZBrush and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use ZBrush anytime you want.
- Easy to use, even for beginners.
- Filled to the brim with features.
- Can sculpt over a billion polygons.
- Custom Brushes for the user.
- Supports 8 different languages.
- Can put a heavy load on your system.
- Does not work properly on lower end systems.