Version: 220.127.116.11 Filesize: 1.76MB
- Open Source
- In English
We all use the computer for our personal and professional use. The computer helps us by making our work more comfortable and more efficient. A PC/Laptop provides us various software that helps us in multiple tasks. A bootable flash drive will allow you to boot your device, rather than your hard drive, from the file system on the flash drive. On the hard drive, your device has a boot sector that includes details about its operation. The boot record for the volume would consist of instructions about running an operating system or other programs. It must have a master boot record, a volume boot record, and contain an operating system or a program that can be run for us to boot into a flash drive. Many software helps us to create a bootable flash drive; one such software is YUMI.
YUMI is a Pen Drive Linux product; this software helps you create multiboot USB flash drives efficiently and effortlessly. It can be used to build a Multiboot USB Flash Drive with various operating systems, antivirus programs, cloning disks, diagnostic tools, and more. Unlike MultiBoot ISOs used by grub to boot ISO files directly from USB, YUMI uses sys-Linux to boot extracted distributions stored on the USB system and, if necessary, reverts to grub to boot multiple ISO files from USB. This software provides a simple user-interface, which makes it very easy for you to use this software. All files are contained inside the Multiboot or folder (depending on the version), aside from a few distributions, allows for a beautifully structured Multiboot USB Drive that can still be used for other storage purposes. This software functions a lot like the Universal USB Installer, except that more than one distribution can be installed to run Live from your USB. It is also possible to uninstall distributions using the same method. All these features make this software useful and a must-have.
Features of YUMI
- Beneficial- This software is an efficient software that helps you create USB Flash drives efficiently and effortlessly.
- Simple GUI- This software provides a simple user-interface, making it very easy for you to use this software.
- Efficient-YUMI uses sys-Linux to boot extracted distributions stored on the USB device and, if necessary, reverts to grub to boot multiple ISO files from USB, unlike MultiBootISOs that grub uses to boot ISO files directly from USB.
- Easy to download and install- This software is straightforward to download and install. It only takes a few minutes to complete the installation process.
How to download YUMI on Windows?
- 1- Just click on the download button and select a location to download the file.
- 2- After the download finishes, open the YUMI folder and extract its content.
- 3- Now, open the YUMI folder and double-click on the YUMI file.
- 4- Now an installation window appears, now agree to the License Agreement and select an installation location.
- 5- It will take a few minutes to install YUMI; click on the Finish button after installation.
- This software helps you create bootable USB flash drives.
- This software provides a simple GUI.
- This software is easy to download ad install.
- This software doesn’t support multiple windows OS.