Version: androidpremium5.11 Filesize: 341MB
- Open Source
- In English
Are you a fan of playing Android Games like COD: Mobile and PUBGM on your Phone? Are you also a user of emulators on your PC? Are you looking for an easy-to-use Android Emulator that will let you play your favorite Android games on your PC? Well then, look no further, as YouWave is the perfect software for you to use.
What is YouWave?
YouWave is a paid software created by the company YouWave Inc. YouWave is an android emulator that allows you to run any Android Version up to Android 5 on your computer system. YouWave allows you to play all of your favorite Android games on your PC easily. You can use YouWave for free for a ten-day trial period. YouWave comes filled to the brim with a wide variety of features and tools that are designed to help you in your emulation experience.
What is an emulator, and why do you need to use an emulator?
Emulators essentially allow your device to run or emulate another system on it. Emulators can be helpful for playing retro games or games which are not available. Emulators also help the user save a lot of time and effort. Emulators also allow the user to max out performance and graphics.
YouWave System Requirements
- YouWave only runs on devices that have 64-Bit Windows.
- At least 2 GB of RAM is required to run YouWave properly.
- A 1.6-GHz or higher processor is necessary for running YouWave.
- At least 500 MB of free storage space is required for installing and running YouWave.
Main Features of YouWave
- User Interface (UI) – YouWave is incredibly simple and easy to use because of its intuitive user interface.
- SD Card Functionality – YouWave also has an SD card simulation feature that lets you save your games, which is incredibly convenient.
- Save State – YouWave has a save state feature which allows the user to quickly restart and load their games.
- Dynamic Rotation – YouWave has a dynamic rotation feature that makes it feel almost like you are on your phone.
- Control Panel - YouWave also has a retractable control panel.
How to use YouWave?
After downloading YouWave, click on the YouWave app icon to open the app. On the top of the YouWave user interface are the File, View and Help options. On the bottom of the YouWave user interface are the Home, Back, Menu and volume buttons. YouWave allows you to rotate the screen by clicking on the button on the bottom right. The central part of the screen is the YouWave work area.
How to get YouWave?
You can get YouWave by following the steps given below -
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing YouWave.
- 2. Download and open the YouWave installer.
- 3. Read the YouWave ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the YouWave License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for YouWave and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use YouWave anytime you want.
- Easy to use.
- Lots of emulation tools and features.
- Run android up to Android 5.
- Certain Stability issues.