Version: 9.0.1029 Filesize: 301.46MB
- Open Source
- In English
Are you someone who loves beautifying your face and surroundings and trying out tons of creative things with images? Or you think someone could help you look more professional during skype meetings? Youcam is an excellent application that comes with a lot of exciting and creative things. Whether you are home users, business users, or streamers and bloggers, Youcam can be useful.
For vloggers, it allows you to customize your screen during live streaming, it is compatible with popular streaming services and offers a lot of effects to entertain your audiences.
It offers many emojis, filters, and distortions that let you have fun at home for home users. You can use face beautification and photo editing tools. For business users, it comes in handy when you are in a meeting. It sharpens your webcam quality and also enhances your facial expressions.
YouCam has a file size of 29.49 MB. It is supported by Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 10, and Windows 10 64-bit. However, YouCam (YouCam 9) 's latest version supports only Windows 8, 8.1, or 10. It requires an Intel Core™ i5 or AMD Phenom® II X4 B60 processor, Intel HD Graphics, or equivalent models graphic card. Screen resolution should be 1024 x 768 pixels and 16-bit color, and RAM should be at least 4 GB. Cyberlink Corp authored it. The latest version of YouCam is YouCam 9.0.1029.
1.It provides various attractive customizable titles and images, which are very useful in live streaming your videos.
2.YouCam is a perfect application that can be used with popular streaming services such as Twitch, Facebook Live, YouTube Live, etc. Make it your virtual camera at the time of using OBS Studio.
3.It comes with various effects such as animated emojis, video effect filters, skin smoothing, and lightening and AR Makeup. It turns PowerPoint slides into engaging presentations.
4.It sharpens video quality and projects a healthy face while video meeting, thus bringing out your perfect professional look.
How to download and install YouCam on your PC?
- 1. Just click on the download button and select the location where the YouCam file will be downloaded.
- 2. After the downloading process is completed, open the downloaded file.
- 3. Now click the next button and then click on the "agree" button.
- 4. Installation process will take a few minutes, so be patient.
- 5. Now click on the finish button and run the YouCam application. And did not need any additional requirement
- Allows you to connect with almost all video calling platforms.
- Comes with over 200 augmented reality effects.
- Built-in photo editing tool.
- Built-in face beautification tool.
- Facial recognition login and logout system.
- The latest version is supported only by free versions of Windows.
- Effects can sometimes look very superimposed.
- Installation takes time.