Version: 4.0.2007.2909 Filesize: 149MB
- Open Source
- In English
XSplit Broadcaster is a software developed and published by SplitmediaLabs and was made public as a beta version in December 2010. Even during the release of the beta version, the software gained a lot of popularity. The main cause o this wildfire popularity was word of mouth from its users, who welcome the software with open arms. The software is so famous that it is discussed in the message board of the popular electronic sports organization called Team Liquid. The actual version of the software that is XSplit Broadcaster 1.0, was released on April 13, 2012. This date also marked the end of the distribution of the beta version.
The date on which XSplit Broadcaster was released also marked the day when the unique freemium pricing system was released by the SplitmediaLabs which received a mixed reaction from the people globally. The software is available in the market with the license All Rights Reserved and can only work on Microsoft Windows operating system. The software is also available on Steam and was published there by Devolver Digital on June 12, 2016. The XSplit Broadcaster has the primary functions of a video mixing application which can play and mix videos from different sources, or also known as scenes. These video sources can be anything from a dynamic camera to gameplay or any other flash source. The software is capable of mixing any type of video. All these sources can be used to create productions or videos which can be played live or on-demand as per the user’s and their audience's wishes.
- The software can be integrated with any other software you want be it skype, any game, or any other software.
- The software can remove and add the audios in a video. It is capable of adding videos from any source, music to your webcam videos. And also removing guest videos from Skype meetings.
- The software also comes with the preview facility that helps in previewing anything before posting it online. The software is capable of higher sound fidelity and other enhanced audio features.
- The software can also be customized to alert you for donations and any other personalization effect you may need.
- The software also has an alert for song requests or any other type of requests made by your clients.
How to download XSplit Broadcaster for PC (Windows)?
- 1. To download XSplit Broadcaster for your PC click on the download button given on the screen and the setup download of XSplit starts.
- 2. After the full file has got downloaded double click on the file to start the installation process, you can also right-click on the file and select the option of Run as Administrator to run your setup or begin the installation process.
- 3. After the software starts running click OK on the first screen to reach the End Users Agreement, Click on I Agree if you agree with the terms and conditions of the license. If you don’t click on Disagree, and the installation process will be immediately aborted.
- 4. After clicking on I Agree, you’re taken to the next window or next step, here you will be asked for the specific location for your installation files.
- 5. You can either go with the default location given or click on the address box to write your custom path. If the wizard can t find the path, it will automatically create a path on its own as per your specifications.
- 6. Noe the installation process will begin with the installation of files. Please wait patiently for the process to complete.
- 7. Once your program is installed you're ready to broadcast your talent to the world.
- A good combination of video sou8rces or scenes
- Straightforward and easy-to-understand interface
- Worth the cost of a complete version
- All capture cards are not supported