Version: 7.0build0048 Filesize: 95.06MB
- Open Source
- In English
Are you a windows user but want to use a UNIX/Linux application on your pc but don't know how to do it? Today In the world of science, problems are increasing in number but solving those problems, solutions are also coming . Our scientists and researchers are working to allow every facility to be accessible to everyone with minimum resources. Not everyone can have Linux/ UNIX, but everyone needs applications available on their platform. And if you face the same problem, So Don't worry, we have a software Xmanager that will help you out.
Xmanager is a powerful pc server that allows you to use graphical Unix/Linux applications on Microsoft's Windows PCs. It supports a wide variety of X extensions, including X keyboard, Xinerama, RandR, and many more. And now this windows app for pc is updated to the latest version. Xmanager provides Xmanager and Xstart, two essential tools for accessing a remote UNIX/Linux host. Xmanager brings the start remote desktop via display manager to the user's Windows PC.
The latest version of this software is named Xmanager 7 Build 0054 on Dec 15, 2020. It is developed by Netsarang Computer and can run on Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2012, Windows Vista Service Pack 1, Microsoft Windows Terminal Server, Citrix MetaFrame from Windows. It requires 512 MB RAM and 200 MB Hard disc space, and TCP/IP network connection. You can try its free license.
- It Supports the Windows terminal server and Citrix MetaFrame.
- It supports X11 forwarding features
- It has Additional font packages for each language and X applications.
- You can create your master password.
- It has GLX (OpenGL 1.2) support.
1. It supports Microsoft Remote Desktop (RDP) sessions.
2. To reach the final destination server, you can utilize an intermediate SSH server allowed by its Jump Host Proxy.
3. To connect to remote UNIX/Linux servers, it can utilize OpenSSH CAs.
4. You can Search for All Available UNIX/Linux Hosts Dynamically.
5. It has the support of X-render.
6. You can Manage multiple Xstart, XDMCP, Xshell, and Xftp sessions.
How to install?
- 1. Just click on the download button and select the location where the Xmanager file will be downloaded.
- 2. After the downloading process is completed, open the downloaded file.
- 3. Now click the next button and then click on the "agree" button.
- 4. Installation process will take a few minutes, so be patient.
- 5. Now click on the finish button and run the Xmanager application.
- XManger has a straightforward design.
- Multi-user support.
- It can easily set the theme, font, etc.
- It has Multiple monitors and network card support.
- It automatically changes the font.
- You can have almost 256 clients per display.
- Charges for a license.
- It's free version contains ads.
- Only PC windows version.