Version: masterbuild20apr2019 Filesize: 9.83MB
- Open Source
- In English
Xenia Emulator is a completely free to use open-source software that is used to emulate the Xbox 360. It allows you to play Xbox 360 games on your PC. Xenia Emulator was created by Ben Vanik, who was a game developer. He used to work for Microsoft before leaving the company to work on his own projects. It is one of the best Xbox 360 emulators on the market, with smooth emulation and a wide variety of supported games.
What are Emulators?
Emulators are software that allows a computer to behave like another system like a console. Emulators allow you to play your favorite classic games, on your PC. This is extremely helpful, as it is unlikely that you still have the original console. Playing on PC also lets you adjust the graphics and framerate to what you like. It is also much cheaper and easier to use than finding and using the actual system.
Xenia System Requirements
- Windows 7+ System is necessary.
- 64-bit operating system (OS) is required.
- A Vulcan compatible 64-bit processor is mandatory.
- 4 GB RAM is a minimum (although I would personally recommend 8GB RAM).
- At least 100-GB storage is required for saving the Xbox game files.
- A good graphics card whilst not compulsory is recommended for a smooth performance.
Main Features of Xenia Emulator
- User Interface (UI) – It has a very basic, simple, and easy to use User Interface (UI).
- Speed and Performance- It has a smooth and fast emulation with next to no lag, making it one of the best emulators on the market.
- Game Library- It has the biggest game library available by far. You can play several classic games like Halo 3, Gears of War, Call of Duty Black Ops, and more.
- External Controller Support- You can connect your Xbox 360, Xbox One, or PS3/4 controller to have an authentic console experience.
- Portable- It is a portable software that can be taken around in a USB stick or a hard drive.
How to use the Emulator?
Once the emulator has been downloaded, click on it and open the emulator. Once it is open, the UI is very basic and easy to use. Click on the file and choose the game file you want to load and start playing. You can also use your Xbox 360 disc to play.
Where to get the Emulator from?
You can get it by following these steps.
Steps to follow-
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing Xenia.
- 2. Download and open the Xenia-installer.
- 3. Read the Xenia ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the Xenia-License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for Xenia and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can use Xenia anytime you want.
- Simple and easy to use User Interface (UI).
- Fast and smooth performance.
- Large game library.
- Portable software.
- External controller support.
- Heavy system load.