Version: 11 Filesize: 31.6MB
- Open Source
- In English
Looking for a world-class flight simulator that makes you feel like you are sitting right in the cockpit of a plane? Well then look no further as X-Plane is the perfect software for you? X-Plane is one of the most advanced flight simulators available on the internet. X-Plane comes filled to the brim filled to the brim with brand new features and has near realistic graphics and tools. The graphics in X-Plane are commendable, with the game seeming photorealistic and the cockpit seems almost exactly like a real cockpit. X-Plane was created by the Studio Laminar Research. X-Plane also has full VR support, allowing you to immerse yourself completely in the game. X-Plane allows you to choose from hundreds of different planes. X-Plane has over 3,000 different airports for you to land on.
System Requirements for X-Plane
- An Intel i3 processor is necessary for running X-Plane smoothly (although a processor with 3 GHz is recommended).
- At least 8 GB of RAM is required to run X-Plane without lag (Although 16 GB of RAM is recommended).
- A video card with 1 GB of VRAM is required to run X-Plane (Although 4 GB of VRAM is recommended).
Main Features of X-Plane
- User Interface (U.I) – X-Plane has a simple and easy to use User Interface (U.I)
- Beginner Friendly – X-Plane is beginner-friendly, and people can learn how to play it very quickly.
- X-Plane has brand new airplane models that look amazing.
- X-Plane has amazing graphics, which look extremely realistic and immerse you in the game.
- The cockpits in X-Plane are photorealistic and look exactly like the real-life ones.
- Sound – X-Plane has amazing sounds, which has been praised by critics.
- Effects engine – X-Plane has a brand-new effects engine, which makes the game look even more impressive.
- European Scenery has been expanded upon vastly in the new version of X-Plane.
- X-Plane has hundreds of planes for you to pick from.
- X-Plane has over 3,000 different airports for you to pick from.
How to use X-Plane?
Click on the X-Plane app icon, after it has been downloaded. The X-Plane user interface looks almost exactly like a real-life plane with the control panel changing from plane model to plane model. X-Plane allows you to pick the aircraft you want and the airport you want.
How to get X-Plane?
Follow the steps given below to download X-Plane –
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing X-Plane.
- 2. Download and open the X-Plane installer.
- 3. Read the X-Plane ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the X-Plane License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for X-Plane and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use X-Plane anytime you want.
- Easy to use.
- Photorealistic graphics.
- Hundreds of different planes.
- Thousands of different airports.
- Heavy load on the CPU.