Version: 3.19.7 Filesize: 38.72MB
- Open Source
- In English
Are you someone who is not very organized and has issues with organization and keeping track of all of your tasks? Are you looking for a software that allows the user to manage all of their tasks using the cloud? Well, then look no further, as Wunderlist is the perfect software for you to use.
What is Wunderlist?
Wunderlist is free to use, but a lot of features are reserved for the pro version, which is paid. Wunderlist was first developed by Company 6 wunderkinder (Wonderkids), which is a German company. Wunderlist was created in the year 2011 and was released in 2013. Within 2 years, Wunderlist would have over 13 million users and would win several awards. Wunderlist was then brought by the Microsoft Corporation. Wunderlist allows the user to manage all of their tasks to do lists quickly and efficiently. Wunderlist comes filled to the brim with a wide variety of tools and features that are designed to help make the user's life more efficient. Wunderlist has an amazing user interface, which is intuitive and is extremely easy to use, even for a beginner.
Wunderlist System Requirements
- Wunderlist only works on devices running Windows XP or higher (Both 32 and 64-Bit).
- At least 1 GB of free storage space is required for running Wunderlist.
- An Intel 1-GHz 64-Bit or faster processor is required for running Wunderlist.
- Around 100 MB of free storage space is necessary for installing and running Wunderlist.
Main Features of Wunderlist
- User Interface (U.I.) – Wunderlist has an amazing user interface, which is intuitive and is extremely easy to use, even for a beginner.
- Day to day planning – Wunderlist allows the user to completely micromanage their day to day planning quickly and easily, using a wide variety of tools and features.
- To-Dos – Wunderlist allows the user to set up to-dos and reminders.
- Multiple Platforms – Wunderlist allows the user to work across multiple platforms, which is incredibly helpful and convenient as it means you can set tasks from wherever you want.
- Sharing and Collaborating – Wunderlist allows the user to share their lists with both their family and friends, easily.
How to use Wunderlist?
After downloading Wunderlist, click on the Wunderlist app icon to open the app. On the left side of the Wunderlist user interface is the to do and task list. The central part of the Wunderlist user interface is the Wunderlist work area. The right side of the Wunderlist user interface is the task interface.
How to get Wunderlist?
You can get Wunderlist by following the steps given below -
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing Wunderlist.
- 2. Download and open the Wunderlist installer.
- 3. Read the Wunderlist ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the Wunderlist License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for Wunderlist and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use Wunderlist anytime you want.
- Very easy to use for tasks.
- Multi-platform and easy to share.
- Limited text space.