Version: 4.6 Filesize: 1.74MB
- In English
Are you also having trouble using and configuring a mic to use for your computer system? Are you looking for software that allows the user to use their phone as a mic quickly and easily? Well, then look no further, as WO Mic is the perfect software for you to use for this task.
What is WO Mic?
WO Mic is a freeware software, meaning it is free to download and use, but unlike open-source software, the source code for WO Mic is not available for the user to view. WO Mic was developed and published by the company Wolicheng Tech. WO Mic allows the user to turn their phone into a mic for their computer system, which is incredibly helpful and convenient as it can save you a lot of time and money. WO Mic has incredibly well-designed user interface that is very simple and easy to use, even for complete beginners and is very straightforward. WO Mic has millions of active users, all of whom rate the program very highly.
WO Mic System Requirements
- WO Mic only works on devices running Windows XP or higher.
- Around 512 MB of RAM is required for running WO Mic.
- An 800-MHz or faster modern processor is needed for running WO Mic.
- Around 10 MB of free storage space is required for installing and running WO Mic.
Main Features of WO Mic
- User Interface (U.I.) – WO Mic has incredibly well-designed user interface that is very simple and easy to use, even for complete beginners and is very straightforward.
- Works with a lot of programs – WO Mic works with a large number of different programs, just like a real mic does.
- Configuration and usage – WO Mic is incredibly easy to use, and it lets you set up, configure and use your phone as a mic very easily.
- Lag – WO Mic has next to no lag when using your phone as a mic, which is incredibly convenient and helpful.
- Auto Reconnection – WO Mic has an auto reconnection feature, which is very convenient.
- WO Mic has 3 different connection methods -USB, Bluetooth and WIFI.
How to use WO Mic?
After downloading WO Mic, click on the WO Mic app icon to open the app. On the top part of the WO Mic interface is a toolbar with the Connections, Options and Help tab. WO Mic lets you connect your phone either via USB or via Bluetooth or WIFI.
How to get WO Mic?
You can get WO Mic by following the steps given below -
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing WO Mic.
- 2. Download and open the WO Mic installer.
- 3. Read the WO Mic ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the WO Mic License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for WO Mic and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use WO Mic anytime you want.
- Free and easy to use mic tool.
- Has some connection issues.