Version: 2.2.01 Filesize: 0.85MB
- In English
WinToBootic is a software which has the primary function of creating a bootable USB drive. The software is capable of converting any USB or flash drive which has a required size into a Windows bootable drive. The software is exceptionally lightweight and comes with a very simple and straightforward interface. The lightweight of the software allows you to install in moments and use it immediately. The small setup size will enable it to be downloaded even on slowest internet connections and on PCs with almost no hard disk space available.
The software can take the Windows files required from any source of your choice like DVD, ISO image, or CD. WinToBootic can also be used to create bootable drives that can be used by PC technicians and other similar maintenance specialists. The target PC should be compatible with the requirements of the operating system. The software can help you install windows even on eternal SSDs and hard drives so that you can connect to any PC and boot it without having to install the Windows. For PC enthusiast and other such people who like experimenting with their PC, this is an ideal software with functions like no other.
- A bootable disk always comes handy because you never know when a Windows may crash, and you may have to recover data or purge it, to create this bootable disk WinToBootic is one of the best software.
- The software is very lightweight, and the interface and the working method required is very simple and straightforward. The software allows you to start creating a bootable disk with just two to three clicks, which makes it possible to be used in different scenarios.
- The software doesn't need any requirements to run and can support almost all versions of Windows. There is no need to go through an installation process, and the full version of the program has a size of less than 1MB, which makes it easier to download, even after getting downloaded the software doesn't need too many resources.
- The simple functioning of the software is because of the less number of functions it has. The software has only two options after getting run. The first one is to target the USB or flash drive to format it and start the bootable device creation process. The second option is to target the Windows installation kit form, where the Windows has to be ripped.
How to download WinToBootic for PC (Windows)?
- 1. To download WinToBootic click on the download button f=given on the top-right corner of the screen.
- 2. After you click on the button, a ZIP file gets downloaded with the name WinToBootic. Click on it to open it and extract the file.
- 3. Once the file is extracted there is no need to install anything the software is pre-installed in those extracted files.
- 4. You can run the pre-installed software with the help of the .exe file given among the other files.
- 5. You can run the file by double-clicking on it directly or by right-clicking and then choosing the Run as Administrator option.
- 6. Now you're ready to make your bootable USB or flash drive.
- Portable software
- No installation required
- Lightweight in size
- Can make a bootable drive from any source
- Can't format FAT32 to NTFS, it has to be done manually