Windows Firewall Control
Version: 220.127.116.11 Filesize: 2.7MB
- Open Source
- In English
Windows Firewall Control is software developed by BiniSoft Org. The software's primary function is to manage the Windows Firewall and ensure it is running smoothly without any hicks or gaps. The software can also add some new features to make it easier to use and maintain Windows Firewall with no extra effort; it also adds some features to the in-built Firewall. Windows Firewall Control helps the user in maintaining the Firewall perfectly without visiting any native or specific part of the Firewall. The software is said to be the best tool to manage the Windows Firewall without any glitches.
Windows Firewall Control comes with filtering modes, which allows the Firewall to filter content coming and going from the system with just a single click from the mouse. First comes the High Filtering mode, which can block all connections to the laptop or PC irrespective of whether they are outbound or inbound; this filtering mode blocks all connecting attempts. The second is the Medium Filtering mode, which filters or blocks outbound connection that does not match a specific rule, which means only those connections are allowed which have been discreetly authorized by you to make an outbound connection. The third is Low Filtering mode; this mode requires more manual inputs as all outbound connections are allowed other than those specifically blocked by the user. Lastly, the No Filter mode can be compared to turning off the Firewall altogether, which means all connections are allowed both outbound and inbound. This setting is recommended only when you have a back-up Firewall working.
- The software gives you notifications for each connection that it blocks. It also comes with a learning mode, which allows the user to sign programs digitally.
- Allows creation of temporary rules which can be deleted once their period expires or when the target program is restarted.
- Users can disable other programs from changing or tweaking anything in the Firewall.
- Comes with support for making, editing, and deleting Windows Firewall rules and other related stuff.
- Users can also set a lock on the software so that no one can make any changes to the software settings and Firewall settings.
How to download Windows Firewall Control on your PC?
- 1. To download and install Windows Firewall Control, you need to have the setup of the software. The setup can be downloaded by clicking on the following download button given on the page itself.
- 2. Once you've pressed the button, your download will start, and after it is done, you're ready to install the software on your PC. The installation can be started by clicking on the downloaded file or setup.
- 3. If the installation process doesn't start that way or you can find the file for the same, go to the downloads folder to search for the file; when you see it, double-click on the file to start the installation or right-click on the setup file and select the Run as Administrator option.
- 4. Once the setup has begun, you will see the Welcome window of the setup and click on Next to go to the next installation setup window. You will see an End User's Agreement on the next window, which has to be agreed to if you want to continue with the installation.
- 5. Otherwise, click on disagree if you disagree with the terms and wish to abort the installation wizard.
- 6. After all this is done, click on the Next button to reach the location window, where you need to enter the path address of the site where your installation files would go. Click on Next to start the final process of installation.
- 7. Now once your program is installed, you're ready to manage your Windows Firewall.
- Protects the system against attacks
- Better management of Windows Firewall
- Creates logs of connections allowed and blocked
- Multi-language support available
- Incompatible with software proxies
- Multiple system configurations may cause incompatibility problems