Version: 6.05 Filesize: 17.71MB
- Open Source
- In English
WindowFX is a special effects customisation program for Windows which allows users to tweak UI transitions and other visual effects to the user interface. It has been designed in an excellent way for your system, adding some productivity benefits such as maximum Windows to a specific size. The latest version of this software is named as WindowFX 6.05. The supporting platforms are Windows, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. The author of the software is Stardock. It gives your Windows a new look. It has so many tools which bring you polished and reliable window enhancement capabilities.
The enhancing capabilities of the software are animations, movement customisation and window resizing options. WindowFX adds fantastic features to Windows, which can be applied in a subtle way to give Windows little polished capabilities. It allows users to animate windows and start menus with slick animations and effects. This software makes the windows experience look cool and incredible as well as it helps in focusing on what is essential with options to control background Windows and desktop icons.
Features of WindowFX
- Custom animations- You can choose from over 30 animated effects for Windows for closing, minimising and restoring. Some of these include sub-styles for different animation types. It provides over 20-star menu animations.
- Hotspot- Uses of the software can control how the mouse cursor is displayed. Users can adjust colour, size and opacity effortlessly and straightforwardly. Shadows can also be modified including dynamics Shadow, which allows users to set light sourcing onto cursors.
- Improved right-click options- users can control their window affects window resizing and transparency by just clicking on the right button.
- Hiding icons- You can hide your icons by simply double click your desktop.
- Hide text labels- You can't hide text labels for desktop icons to avoid desktop clutter.
- Add shortcut- You can hide and add a shortcut. You can remove the unnecessary arrow at the bottom of your desktop icons.
- Remain concentrated- by just merely double-clicking on your desktop to hide your icons, you can remain focused or concentrated.
- Adding momentum- You can add momentum to your workflow. This software has the "window click" option which allows you to add movements; you can add speed to quickly through your Windows around your monitor and feed Windows.
How to download and install WindowFX on PC?
- 1. Just click on the download button and select the location where setup will be downloaded.
- 2. After the downloading process is completed, run the setup file.
- 3. Now click the next button and then proceed through the setup.
- 4. Installation process will complete in a few minutes.
- 5. Now click on the finish button and run the WindowsFX application.
- 30 days trial version
- Transition effects are available
- Closing and opening effects are available
- Bluetooth and HDMI features are not available.