Version: 2.1 Filesize: 2.8MB
- Open Source
- In English
Are you someone who has to work with a lot of Djvu files for your work or hobby? Are you looking for a simple and easy to use tool that allows you to view Djvu files quickly and efficiently? Well, then look no further as WinDjView is the perfect tool for you to use for this.
What is WinDjView?
WinDjView is free and open-source software, meaning it is free to download and use, and you can access the source code for WinDjView. WinDjView was developed and published by Andrew Zhezherun. WinDjView is a lightweight and compact app that is designed to let the user view Djvu files quickly and efficiently. WinDjView comes filled to the brim with a wide variety of different tools and features that are designed to help the user with viewing DjVu files. WinDjView has a simple and easy to use user interface designed for both beginners and experts.
What are the Djvu files?
Djvu is a file format that is primary designed to help the user in storing scanned documents, especially those which have images and text combined. Djvu was first made in the year 1998 and its latest version was released in 2006. Djvu is extremely popular online as it provides the user wot high-quality documents whilst at the same time keeping file sizes very low.
Main Features of WinDjView
- User Interface (U.I.) – WinDjView has a simple and easy to use user interface designed for both beginners and experts. WinDjView also has a tabled document interface that lets you view each document separately.
- Multiple Languages – WinDjView supports multiple different languages like English, Russian, Ukrainian, Chinese, Portuguese, French and a lot more.
- Bookmarks and Annotations – WinDjView allows the user to add bookmarks and annotations to your document, which is incredibly convenient and helpful.
- Searching and Replacing – WinDjView allows the user to search and replace words quickly and efficiently.
- 4 different display modes – WinDjView has 4 different display modes – Color, Black and white, Foreground and Background.
- Zoom, Rotation and Keyboard shortcuts – WinDjView allows you to zoom in, rotate and use keyboard shortcuts when viewing the document.
- Brightness and contrast – WinDjView allows you to modify the brightness and contrast which is very helpful.
How to use WinDjView?
After downloading WinDjView, click on the WinDjView app icon to open the app. On the top of WinDjView user interface is the toolbar with the File, Edit, View, Tools, Window and Help options. Below are all of the different WinDjView features with their icons. The rest of the WinDjView interface is the WinDjView work area.
How to get WinDjView?
You can get WinDjView by following the steps given below -
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing WinDjView.
- 2. Download and open the WinDjView installer.
- 3. Read the WinDjView ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the WinDjView License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for WinDjView and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use WinDjView anytime you want.
- Well-made User Interface (U.I.).
- Lots of tools and features.
- Can be confusing.