WD SSD Dashboard
Version: 18.104.22.168 Filesize: 3.99MB
- In English
Western Digital Corporation (WDC) is an American hard disk drive manufacturer, and data storage company generally referred to as simple Western Digital and WD. It develops, produces, and markets products in data technology, including storage devices, systems for data centers, and cloud storage services. As an integrated circulation manufacturer and storage business, Western Digital has a long history in the electronics field. It is one of the biggest producers of computer hard drives and generates SSDs and flash memory. The companies Seagate Technology and Micron Technology comprise the data processing and storage companies. If you have WD storage devices, you can download WD SSD Dashboard software on your PC/Laptop. This software helps you to manage and monitor the performance and capacity of the storage devices.
WD SSD Dashboard is a Western Digital product; this software helps you in continuous performance and capacity monitoring. If you have a WD SSD, this program will help you keep your hardware fast and optimized. WD SSD Dashboard provides users with a usable user-friendly graphical interface to preserve the Western Digital SSD’s high performance in Windows operating systems. The Western Digital SSD Dashboard includes disk analysis tools and firmware updates (including the disk edition, power, firmware release, and SMART attributes). This software is compatible with every modern Windows operating system like Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. Data on the storage shouldn’t be affected by the firmware update. But a firmware update can cause data loss. That is why WD strongly advises that all data be backed up before the firmware update is initiated. All these features make this software useful and a must-have.
Features of WD SSD Dashboard
- Beneficial- This software is useful as it helps you manage your WD hard drives to keep them fast and optimized.
- Simple GUI- This software provides users with a usable user-friendly graphical interface to preserve the Western Digital SSD’s high performance in Windows operating systems.
- Compatible- This software is compatible with every modern Windows operating system like Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
- Manage- This software helps you in continuous performance and capacity monitoring of your SSD.
How to download WD SSD Dashboard on windows?
- 1- Just click on the download button and select a location to download the file.
- 2- After the download finishes, open the WD SSD Dashboard folder and extract its content.
- 3- Now, open the WD SSD Dashboard folder and double click on the WD SSD Dashboard file.
- 4- Now an installation window appears, now agree to the License Agreement and select an installation location.
- 5- It will take a few minutes to install WD SSD Dashboard; click on the Finish button after installation.
- This software helps you manage and optimize your hard drive.
- This software provides a simple user interface.
- This software is compatible with all modern Windows OS.
- This software update has a little chance to cause data loss.