VMware Workstation Pro
Version: 16.1.0build17198959 Filesize: 622MB
- Open Source
- In English
An operating system is low-level software that supports a computer's essential functions, such as scheduling tasks and controlling peripherals. This software that runs on a computer system is the most significant and crucial. It handles the memory and processes of your PC/Laptop and its entire software and hardware. It also enables you to understand machine language effortlessly. A computer system is useless without an operating system. Using VMware Workstation, you can use many operating systems on your PC/Laptop quickly and efficiently and use features of both the software.
VMware Workstation is a product of VMware Inc, which allows you to use multiple operating systems on your computer systems as a virtual machine. The software transforms professionals' development, testing, demonstration and deployment of software by the simultaneous running of multiple X86 operational procedures on the same PC. VMware Workstation uses the new hardware to emulate the virtual machine's server, laptop or tablet environments. Execute programs on the same PC without rebooting on the width of operating systems like Linux, Windows, and more at the same time. This software enables the assessment of new operating systems in an isolated and protected environment, checking the applications and patches of your software and reference architectures. All these features make VMware a must-have in your PC/Laptops.
Features of VMware Workstation
- Run Multiple OS- This software allows you to run multiple operating systems on a single computer system. This software creates real-world Linux or Windows virtual machines.
- Develop and Test for any platform- This software allows you to create and test any platform. It supports hundreds of OS and works with cloud and container technologies, including the Docker framework.
- Secure and Private- This software allows you to run a second desktop safe with various privacy configurations, tools and networking settings or use analysis tools to explore OS vulnerabilities.
- Robust Virtual Network- This software allows you to build complex IPv4 or IPv6 virtual networks for VMs, or combine topological data centre technologies using real-world routing software and tools with software provided by third parties.
How to download VMware Workstation on Windows?
- 1- Just click on the download button and select a location where you want to download the file.
- 2- After the download finishes, open the VMware Workstation folder and extract the content from it.
- 3- Now open the VMware Workstation folder and double click on the VMware Workstation setup file.
- 4- Now an installation window appears, now agree to License Agreement and select a location for installation.
- 5- It will take a few minutes to install the VMware Workstation, click on the Finish button after installation.
- This software helps to use multiple OS on your PC/Laptop effortlessly.
- This software provides a secure and private OS.
- This software enables us with robust Virtual Networks.
- You have to pay for the full version of the software.