Version: 5.2.07 Filesize: 17.81MB
- Open Source
- In English
Computers are an essential part of our daily life; it makes our work more comfortable and easy. With the help of computers, even complicated tasks can be easy and at a fast pace. We store various information, files, documents, PDFs, and many more on our PC/Laptop. We also download different software/applications on our PC/Laptop according to our wants and needs. They are several applications/software available on the internet, which we can easily access in our browser. Sometimes, we need software, but we don’t have a proper internet connection to download it. In such cases, if you have portable software, it becomes easy for you to migrate your software or install it in another system. Many software helps you make software portable; one such efficient software is VMware, enabling you to create portable software/applications effortlessly.
VMware ThinApp is a VMware Inc product, a virtualization application and portable application builder suite capable of packaging traditional applications into portable applications. The performance rate of the product in packaging applications is approximately 90% to 95%. This software helps you remove applications by isolating applications from each other and the base operating system into a single executable file, easily distributed independently or with App Volumes to several endpoints. This software helps migrate legacy web apps using internet explorer six by virtualizing IE6 with the framework when you migrate from previous Windows OS versions. This software resides user’s configuration data on the same server. This application can run without device adjustments without reducing security policies in a restricted user account on locked-down computers. This software does not contain kernel-mode code and does not break the user's computer party’s policy. It cannot allow applications to devices on the machine that avoid unintentional violations of guidelines.
Features of VMware
- Beneficial- This software is useful as it helps you create a portable software that you can easily migrate and install on another PC/Laptop efficiently and effortlessly.
- OS Migration made easy- Moving your legacy programs quickly to Windows 7 or Windows 10 without recoding, restoring, and recertifying. This software helps you to convert silent programs to bundles automatically.
- Mobile Storage- This software provides its users with secure and scalable application access through devices from anywhere. Users do not need the program or system drivers installed with ThinApp and do not need admin privileges.
- Security- This software does not contain kernel-mode code and does not break the user's computer party’s policy. It cannot allow applications to devices on the machine that avoid unintentional violations of guidelines.
How to download VMware ThinApp on Windows?
- 1- Just click on the download button and select a location to download the file.
- 2- After the download finishes, open the VMware ThinApp folder and extract its content.
- 3- Now open the VMware ThinApp folder and double click on the VMware ThinApp setup file.
- 4- Now an installation window appears, now agree to the License Agreement and select an installation location.
- 5- It will take a few minutes to install VMware ThinApp; click on the Finish button after installation.
- This software helps you create portable software.
- This software provides security without any changes in the system.
- OS migration is easy using this software.
- You have to pay for the full version of the software.