Version: 2019 Filesize: 10.23MB
- Open Source
- In English
Video Compressor is developed and published by Compressor Softwares. Its primary function is to compress large video files into smaller size without affecting the quality of the video. The software is a highly capable video encoder, optimized to be used on a PC with a broad spectrum of configurations. The software can help its users in optimizing their storage space that may have been taken up by their video libraries, with the help of this software you can free up that extra space. The software comes with support for almost all the commonly used video/audio formats.
One of the functions the software is to take the RAW files recorded directly from screen-capture or video cameras and compressing it into smaller sizes with the help of efficient and high-quality video codecs like H265 and H264. On the other hand, the software can also be used as a utility and productivity tools to send files to your family members or other people directly from your PC.through the internet. The formats supported by the Video Compressor are WMV, AVI, 3GP, MP4, MOV, MKV, DIVX, XVID and many others. The software is also capable of converting a video file to another format.
- While compressing a video file, the software provides options to the users to retain the ‘Original’ presents of the video while reducing the size by changing the bitrates of the video and audio. The software provides the facility to resize videos, and the videos can also be processed as a part of the batch video conversion.
- Video Compressor gives its users the facility to create profiles so that the settings used by the users can be saved, and can be used for as many times as the user prefers. The software supports an extensive array of codecs and formats that can't be listed. It can support over 100 video/audio codecs and over 20 container formats.
- The entire interface of the software is given on a single screen, which makes the manipulation of the video size and quality easy. At the top of the window is the video adding tool and starting the compression procedure. Just below the video adding option is the three tabbed option. The three tabs are Video Editing Options, General Video Compression, which help in managing all aspects of the video and audio. Below it is the results tab where the original and the compressed files are compared and after that the final status bar area.
- The software is not only a compression tool but also capable of doing basic editing like changing the contrast, brightness, rotating the video, adding watermark and clipping or cropping the video. The software also comes with Batch Processing mode, and it helps in processing many videos together at the same time.
How to download on PC (Windows)?
- 1. Click the Download button given on top-right corner of your screen to download the ZIP file for Video Compressor.
- 2. Once the file gets downloaded, go to the default Downloads folder of your browser and double-click on the file with the name Video Compressor to open it.
- 3. Search and run the Video Compressor setup present in the file.
- 4. The installer will ask for permission regarding the End Users’ Agreement. Click on I Agree to continue with the setup.
- 5. Click on Finish once the setup has finished installing Video Compressor.
- 6. Your Video Compressor is now ready to compress your videos.
- For large workload, videos can be processed in batches.
- Simple and easy to use interface
- Compressor offers multiple format output
- Some file types not supported.
- All features require purchase (after the trial is over)