- In English
USBDeview is a software which provides information to users about all the USB devices that you use. You can get information about all USB devices which you are currently using and also USB devices which were connected to your computer in the past. It provides you with a list of all the USB devices with a detailed description of that device's suggested device name, and it's serial number. This software also provides you with the details of when the device was last used.
USBDeview x64-bit is developed by Nir Sofer. It is 100% safe and freeware. As this software is released as freeware, you are allowed to freely distribute this utility through CD-ROM, floppy disk, internet or by using any other way. You can stay clear by knowing that your device is currently plugged in or not. For each and every USB device, some information is displayed such as device name, device type, serial number, vendor ID, product ID, the date and time and many more. The latest version of the software is named as USBDeview 3.01 (64 bit). The supported platforms are Windows XP 64, Vista 64, Windows 7 64, Windows 8 64 and Windows 10 64.
Features of USBDeview
- USBDeview provides you with a detailed description of all the USB devices which include device type-safe to unplug Bernot connection state did time of connection serial number driver version from where it was and many more other details.
- This software is easy to handle and easy to use.
- It has a program which allows you to disconnect or disable the connected USB devices.
- This software provides you with an ability by which you can uninstall the previously connected USB devices.
- It comes up with a fantastic utility from where you can change the driver's assigned letter.
- It comes up with so many upgraded options by which you can add commands to execute when a USB device is plugged into your PC or plugged out of your PC.
- You can add commands as many as you want, and they would be executed during the connecting or disconnecting time of a USB device.
- You can get more information about the connected devices by going to the properties of the file where you can see some crucial elements which will provide you with more information about the connected devices.
- If you want to store the list of data for the future. You can create an HTML record of the connected USB devices to your PC.
- It provides so many customising features from where you can customise as per your requirement.
How to download and install USBDeview 64 for PC?
- 1. Click on the download button first and select the location for downloading the USBDeview file.
- 2. Once the downloading process is completed, run the downloaded file.
- 3. Click the Next button and then proceed through the setup.
- 4. Installation process will usually take a few minutes, so be patient.
- 5. At last, click the finish button and run the USBDeview application
- You can manage disconnected USB devices.
- Provides a detailed description of the device.
- HTML report generation
- The "created date" column doesn't display correct values on Windows 7, 8, Vista and 2008.
App Name: USBDeview (64-bit)
OS: Windows XP 64 / Vista 64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Latest Update: 2020-12-19
Developer: Nir Sofer
User Rating: 3.3