Version: 0.98.2 Filesize: 13.84MB
- Open Source
- In English
Every individual loves to be entertained in their spare time; we all have our different entertainment modes. We all use computers for our professional or personal work as they make our work easy and comfortable. We store data in our PC/Laptop, such as images, documents, files, and many other media files. We download many software/applications on our PC/Laptop according to our wants. To keep ourselves entertained or to kill some time, we store various multimedia contents like movies, music, TV shows, and many more. Some people also carry CDs and DVDs along with them. To play all these media files, you need a robust media player that provides you interruption-free entertainment. One such software which you can use on your PC/Laptop is UMPlayer.
UMPlayer is an Ori Rejwan product; this software is an open-source and robust media player that can play any multimedia file effortlessly. The media player is software that plays multimedia files such as audio and video files. Media players typically display traditional media control symbols, such as Play, Delete, Backforward, and Stop buttons, from physical devices such as tape recorders and CD players. This media player meets all of your requirements. You can play Audio CDs, DVDs, VCDs, TV/radio, youTube and SHOUTcast streams and even disabled or corrupted media files with hundreds of advanced features and built-in codecs. This software provides hundreds of advanced features, such as skinless interface, an automated quest for subtitles, syncing audio/subtitles, increased rendering of filters, and a YoutubeTM player/recorder. However, it still has a simple and intuitive user interface, making it very easy for you to use this software. This software is compatible with many operating systems like Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac OS/X, and GNU/Linux. All these features make this media player a must-have on your PC/Laptop.
Features of UMPlayer
- Robust- This software is a powerful media player that can play Audio CDs, DVDs, VCDs, TV/radio, youTube and SHOUTcast streams, and even disabled or corrupted media files with hundreds of advanced features and built-in codecs.
- Compatible- This software is compatible with many operating systems like Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac OS/X, and GNU/Linux.
- Advanced Features- This software provides hundreds of advanced features, such as a skinless interface, an automated quest for subtitles, syncing audio/subtitles, increased rendering of filters, and a YoutubeTM player/recorder.
- Open Source- This software is open-source software. This project is the result of volunteer efforts by people from all over the world.
How to download UMPlayer on Windows?
- 1- Just click on the download button and select a location to download the file.
- 2- After the download finishes, open the UMPlayer folder and extract its content.
- 3- Now open the UMPlayer folder and double click on the UMPlayer setup file.
- 4- Now an installation window appears, now agree to the License Agreement and select an installation location.
- 5- It will take a few minutes to install UMPlayer; click on the Finish button after installation.
- This software is a robust media player.
- This software provides many advanced features.
- This software is compatible with many operating systems.
- This software is no longer in use