UC Browser for Desktop
- In English
We all know how important a good web browser is for your internet experience. Are you looking for a free to use alternative to google chrome that has a lot of tools and features? Well then look no further as, UC Browser is the perfect web browser for you to use?
What is UC Browser?
UC Browser is a freeware web browser, meaning while it is free to download and use, the UC Browser source code is not available for the user to see. UC Browser was developed and published by the company UCWeb INC. UC Browser is based on Chromium, which is the same engine that Chrome is based on. UC Browser has a similar user interface to Google Chrome and is very easy to use for beginners. UC Browser also supports most of the extensions that are supported by Google Chrome, meaning it is very easy to switch over from Chrome to UC browser. UC Browser has amazing performance and very fast tab loading speed, making it one of the best web browsers to use.
UC Browser System Requirements
- UC Browser runs on devices running Windows 7 or higher.
- At 512 MB of RAM is required to run UC Browser, although 1 GB of RAM is recommended.
- A 1-GHz or higher processor is required to run UC Browser.
- At least 500 MB of free storage space is needed for installing and running UC Browser.
Main Features of UC Browser
- User Interface - UC Browser has a user interface that is similar to Google Chrome and is very easy to use.
- Extensions - UC Browser supports most common extensions that are supported by Chrome.
- Performance - UC Browser has amazing speed and performance, and it does not lag or buffer.
- Theme - UC Browser offers the user several themes that the user can use.
- AdBlock - UC Browser has an inbuilt AdBlock that is incredibly convenient and useful.
- Multilingual support - UC Browser supports many different languages, which is very helpful.
How to use UC Browser?
After downloading UC Browser, click on the UC Browser app icon to open it. On the top of the UC Browser interface is the search bar where you enter in the URL to open a website. Below it, UC Browser shows you all of the tabs that you have bookmarked. The central part of the UC Browser interface is the search engine that you have selected. You can edit the UC Browser by clicking on the options button on the top right
How to get UC Browser?
You can get UC Browser by following the steps given below -
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing UC Browser.
- 2. Download and open the UC Browser installer.
- 3. Read the UC Browser ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the UC Browser License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for UC Browser and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use UC Browser anytime you want.
- Well-made U.I.
- Supports Chrome extensions.
- Great performance.
- Themes for you to choose.
- Struggles with streaming.
App Name: UC Browser for Desktop
OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Latest Update: 2020-12-22
Developer: UCWeb Inc.
User Rating: 4.1
Category: Browsers and Plugins