Version: app8.0.0 Filesize: 67.8MB
- In English
Looking for a way to integrate your gaming communication and streaming software? Well, then look no further, as the Twitch Desktop App is the perfect software for you to use for this task.
What is the Twitch Desktop App?
Twitch Desktop App is a software that was developed for gaming communication and social chatting Twitch Desktop App has been designed by Twitch to replace the earlier Curse Forge Client that they used to have, which had some similar features. The Twitch Desktop app allows you to chat with your friends, make servers and watch Twitch TV from a single app. Twitch Desktop app also lets you watch your friends live and it also lets you use the Twitch App within the app. The Twitch Desktop App also lets you install add-ons and mods for your games directly from the app.
What is Twitch?
Twitch is a software that lets the user watch other people stream video games online. Twitch was developed by Twitch Interactive, which is under the company Amazon. Twitch has people streaming of a variety of different genres and even lets you watch e-sports tournaments. Twitch has over 3 million people who stream daily and has over a 100 million monthly viewers.
Main Features of Twitch Desktop App
- User Interface (U.I.) – The Twitch Desktop App has an elegant and a simple and easy to use User Interface (U.I.).
- Servers – Twitch Desktop App allows you to make servers with all of your friends so you can hang out together. Twitch Desktop App also lets you attach your Twitch channel to the server you’ve made.
- Friends – Twitch Desktop App allows you to add friends and lets you sync all of your games together.
- Voice and Video Calling Features – Twitch Desktop App allows you to video and voice call your friends anytime you want, and the voice call quality is crisp and very good.
- Add-Ons and Mods – The Twitch Desktop App also lets you directly install add-ons and mods for your games directly.
How to use the Twitch Desktop App?
After downloading the Twitch Desktop App, click on Twitch Desktop App icon to open it. On the left side of the screen the Twitch Desktop App shows you the channels you follow. On the top of the Twitch Desktop App User Interface are the Following, Browse, My Games and Mods tabs. There is also a Twitch Desktop App search bar.
How to get the Twitch Desktop App?
You can get the Twitch Desktop App by following the steps given below –
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing Twitch Desktop App.
- 2. Download and open the Twitch Desktop App installer.
- 3. Read the Twitch Desktop App ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the Twitch Desktop App License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for Twitch Desktop App and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use the Twitch Desktop App anytime you want.
- Make servers with your friends.
- Video and Voice call features.
- Add-ons and mods for your games.
- Can crash sometimes.