Version: 220.127.116.11 Filesize: 22.8MB
- Open Source
- In English
Looking for residential VPN software? Well then look no further as Tuxler is the VPN for you. Tuxler is one of the first community based residential VPN software. Tuxler lets you browse the internet whilst hiding your identity and protects your privacy. A VPN stands for Virtual Private Network, and it creates a private network across a public one. Tuxler is completely free to use and has a lot of features available to use. However, certain features are only accessible if you buy the premium package. However, for all the other features, the free version works perfectly well.
But why do people use VPNs?
- Security and Privacy- A VPN protects your data from outsiders when joining a public network.
- Hiding your Identity- A VPN hides your I.P. address whilst browsing the internet, which stops people from tracking your location.
- Getting around censorship- VPNs help you get around government censorship by allowing you to change your location and thus making it seem like you are not in your home country.
- Changing Countries- By changing your location, a VPN allows you to access content that would normally not be available for you to see. For example, certain TV shows or movie may only be available in a few countries.
Main features of Tuxler
- Ease of Use – Tuxler is very simple and easy to use, even for beginners.
- Speed – Tuxler VPN does not slow down the speed of the internet one bit.
- Bandwidth – Tuxler VPN has unlimited bandwidth.
- Secure Connection – Tuxler VPN offers secure connections.
- You can change your location five times a day in the free version.
- Tuxler has 70,000 new ips every month.
- With the premium version of Tuxler, you can change your locations as many times as you want without limits.
- End to End Encryption – Tuxler has End to End Encryption which protects your data from prying eyes and hackers.
How to use Tuxler VPN?
After it has been downloaded, click on the Tuxler VPN app to open the app. Upon opening the app, you will be greeted with the Tuxler User Interface (UI). You can then select your IP location by clicking on that option. You can then select the country and the city where you want your fake I.P to be. Below that is the Upgrade to premium option. You can also relocate to the nearest location to the one selected. On the top is the option to turn your VPN on/off.
How to get Tuxler VPN?
You can get Tuxler by following these steps –
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing Tuxler.
- 2. Download and open the Tuxler installer.
- 3. Read the Tuxler ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the Tuxler License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for Tuxler and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use Tuxler anytime you want.
- Easy to use user interface (UI).
- Fast speed.
- Unlimited bandwidth.
- End to End encryption feature.
- Tuxler has 70,000 different ips.
- You have to pay for certain features.