Version: 5.0.0 Filesize: 749MB
- Open Source
- In English
Looking for a way to make your projects come to life with motion graphics? Well then look no further as Trapcode Particular is the perfect software for you. Trapcode particular is an extension for Adobe After Effects that make the Adobe After Effects experience even better. Trapcode particular makes your projects come to life with realistic particle effects that help your project reach the next level. Along with these particle effects, Trapcode Particular also brings with it the all-new Dynamic Fluids engine that lets you run near-realistic fluid simulations. Trapcode Particular also brings with it a new and even more powerful particle designer. This allows Trapcode Particular to have more particle effects, with higher quality and with more control than ever before. Trapcode Particular also has over 300 different presets which you can customize, and these can help save you a lot of time.
System Requirements for Trapcode Particular
- Trapcode Particular works on Devices running Windows 7 or higher (64-Bit).
- At least 4 GB of RAM is required to run Trapcode Particular smoothly.
- At least 2 GB of VRAM is required to run Trapcode Particular although 4 GB of VRAM is required for 4K images.
Main Features of Trapcode Particular
- User Interface (UI) – The user interface of Trapcode Particular is very similar to that of Adobe After effects and is easy to use.
- Designer – With the all-new designer Trapcode Particular allows you to quickly create, edit, and delete particle effects.
- Trapcode Particular now lets you compose pictures with sprites and polygons.
- Trapcode Particular allows you to use 3-D models as particle emitters.
- Trapcode Particular has 2 brand new features, and it allows you to use masks and texts as particle emitters.
- Trapcode Particular allows you to combine multiple particle systems.
- Fluids – With the brand-new Dynamic Fluid engine, Trapcode Particular allows you to run realistic fluid simulations.
- GPU boosts – Trapcode particular has a feature that allows you to boost GPU performance by up to 4 times.
How to use Trapcode Particular?
Click on the Trapcode Particular icon to open it after it has been downloaded. Upon opening the program, you will see that the Trapcode Particular Interface is similar to the Adobe After Effects interface. The top left part of the screen allows you to choose from over 300 different Trapcode Particular presets. The center part of the screen has the Trapcode Particular work area. The right-hand side of the screen has the Trapcode Particular work area. The bottom area of the screen has different Trapcode Particular features.
How to get Trapcode Particular?
You can get Trapcode Particular by following these steps –
- 1.Click on the download button to start installing Trapcode Particular.
- 2. Download and open the Trapcode Particular installer.
- 3. Read the Trapcode Particular ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the Trapcode Particular License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for Trapcode Particular and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use Trapcode Particular anytime you want.
- Easy to use.
- New fluid engine.
- New particle effects.
- GPU Boost.
- Heavy system usage.