TP-LINK Wireless Configuration Utility
Version: tlwn821ncv4 Filesize: 25.03MB
- In English
TP-LINK is one of the leading manufactures of computer networking products. TP-Link products are fitted with high-Speed cable modems, wireless routers, handheld devices, ADSL, range extenders, routers, switches, Power Line adapters, Print Servers, Media Converters, HDV adapters, Wireless Adaptors, Energy Makers, USB Connections, and Smart Health Control. TP-Link also created the OnHub router for Google. The company introduced the fresh mobile phone brand Neffos in 2016. The smart home products supported by their Kasa Smart and Tapo products lines by TP-Link are based on an intelligent home connector. To configure TP-LINK products, you can download the TP-LINK Wireless Configuration Utility.
TP-LINK Wireless Configuration Utility is a TP-LINK Technologies Co Ltd product; this software helps you configure TP-LINK products. This software is the official Wireless connectors control program made for the TP-LINK communication phase for wireless networking accessories. This software is designed from the ground up to take full advantage of modern red hardware resources; this utility is a crucial leadership instrument that establishes communication with the radio system. It enables you to reach an internet plug-in, a new security tool, and more at the end of an internet plug-in. While the primary database of drivers from the TP-Link devices is simple networking features that are entirely demonstrated with the current Windows OS release, users can monitor their wireless devices thoroughly, for example, scanning and entering an ANS network. This software provides a simple user interface with easy access to resources once the app is running. "The software contains five key tabs to monitor all and aspects of wireless network interference: "state" (limiting network SSID, IP and Mac addresses, a form of encryption listing, speed of transfer rated and most specifically Signals Strenght bar), "WPS" (for automatically configured), "network" (for a manual wireless networks connection) "profile."
Features of TP-LINK Wireless Configuration Utility
- Beneficial- This software is helpful as it helps to configure any computer networking product by TP-LINK efficiently and effortlessly.
- Simple Interface- This software provides a simple user interface with easy access to resources once the app runs. "The software contains five key tabs to monitor all and aspects of wireless network interference.
- Monitor- This software allows you to monitor all your wireless devices effortlessly.
- Easy download & install- This software is straightforward to download and install. The installation process only takes a few minutes to complete the process.
How to download TP-LINK Wireless Configuration Utility on Windows?
- 1- Just click on the download button and select a location to download the file.
- 2- After the download finishes, open the TP-LINK Wireless Configuration Utility folder and extract its content.
- 3- Now open the TP-LINK Wireless Configuration Utility folder and double click on the TP-LINK Wireless Configuration Utility setup file.
- 4- Now an installation window appears, now agree to the License Agreement and select an installation location.
- 5- It will take a few minutes to install TP-LINK Wireless Configuration Utility; click on the Finish button after installation.
- This software helps you configure TP-LINK products.
- This software provides a simple user-interface.
- This software helps you monitor your wireless devices.