- In English
Being an iPhone user, you don’t get as much freedom as an Android phone user. You cant download apps, music, videos, and many more from an external source. To avoid these restrictions, many iPhone users try to jailbreak their iPhone, which will remove all the limitations, and they can download apps, music, videos, and many other things from any external source. Jailbreaking refers to privilege escalation on an Apple device to remove software restrictions imposed by Apple on iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, watchOS, bridgeOS and audioOS operating systems.
Sometimes while jailbreaking, some iOS devices get stuck in Recovery Mode, there iTunes shows error 3194 and many other problems. TinyUmbrella is a Mobile phone tool that helps the iPhone user to fix these problems on their phone. This software enables you to restore your jailbroken iPhone to a new firmware. This software is very beneficial to Apple device users they can modify their iPhone and iPads. Whenever you update your Apple device like iPhone or iPads, a small piece of data is saved onto your device, this data is called SHSH blob. This SHSH blob is a term that refers to the digital signatures generated by an Apple device that is used to personalize iOS firmware files for iPhones or iPads. You only get a week to downgrade your iPhone after an update or modification. TinyUmbrella saves this SHSH blob as an external file, which you can later use to turn them into custom firmware for the user favorite iOS version.
Features of TinyUmbrella
- Useful for Apple Devices- This tool is handy for Apple devices that fix the errors and help to downgrade use device as per your want.
- Free to use- This tool solves all the errors for free that occur in an Apple device after jailbreaking or while downgrading.
- Easy to Use- This tool has a simple interface, which makes it easier to use and navigate.
- Auto-Save SHSH Blob- Every time you update or modify your Apple devices, it creates a digital signature that can be used to later called SHSH blob. These SHSH blobs are automatically detected and saved by TinyUmbrealla.
How to download and install TinyUmbrella in Windows?
Before downloading TinyUmbrella, you have to install the Java Runtime Environment to run this application.
- 1- Just click on the download button and select a location where you want the file to download.
- 2- After the download finishes, open the TinyUmbrella folder and extract the content from it.
- 3- Now open the TinyUmbrella folder and double click on the TinyUmbrella setup file.
- 4- Now an installation window appears, now agree to License Agreement and select a location for installation.
- 5- It will take a few minutes to install TinyUmbrella, Click on Finish button after installation.
- Free and Easy to download and use.
- Auto-saves SHSH blobs.
- Helps in downgrading iPhones and iPads.
- You need the Java Runtime Environment to use this application.
App Name: TinyUmbrella (64-bit)
OS: Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Latest Update: 2020-11-27
Developer: The Firmware Umbrella
User Rating: 3.93
Category: Drivers and Mobile Phones