Version: 6.7.04 Filesize: 127.7MB
- Open Source
- In English
Are you also fed up of using iTunes for everything related to your iOS and MacOS devices? Are you looking for a software that allows the user to manage and backup your iOS and MacOS devices quickly and efficiently? Well then, look no further, as Syncios is the perfect software for you to use.
What is Syncios?
Syncios is a paid software, however, it is available for the user to use for free in a trial period. Syncios is also known as Syncios Mobile Manager and was designed and published by the company AnvSoft Inc. Syncios allows the user to manage and transfer data from their iOS device to their computer system. Syncios allows the user to play and download videos off of the internet. Syncios also lets the user organize their media library quickly and efficiently. Syncios also comes with a wide variety of tools and features that are designed to help the user. Syncios has an intuitive and well-made user interface that is extremely simple and easy to use, even for beginners.
Syncios System Requirements
- Syncios only works on devices running Windows XP or higher.
- At least 256 MB of RAM is required for running Syncios.
- A 750 MHz Intel or AMD processor is the bare minimum for running Syncios.
- An Android or iOS device needs to be connected for Syncios to work.
- Around 200 MB of free storage space is necessary for installing and running Syncios.
Main Features of Syncios
- User Interface (U.I.) - Syncios has an intuitive and well-made user interface that is extremely simple and easy to use, even for beginners.
- YouTube and Internet – Syncios allows the user to download videos from the internet and YouTube, which is incredibly convenient. Syncios lets you download videos from over 100+ sites.
- Resource Center – Syncios has a built-in resource center that helps the user in accessing a large number of resources like ringtones and wallpapers.
- Audio and Video Convertor – Syncios has an audio and video converter which is incredibly helpful for the user to use.
- Transfer Media Files – Syncios allows the user to transfer media files from their phone to their computer system quickly and efficiently. Syncios transfers a wide variety of files like music, videos, notes and more.
How to use Syncios?
After downloading Syncios, click on the Syncios app icon to open the app. On the left side of the Syncios interface are the different media files for you to choose. On the top of the Syncios interface are the My Devices, Video Downloader, Online Resources and Toolkit options. The central part of the screen has the Syncios work area.
How to get Syncios?
You can get Syncios by following the steps given below -
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing Syncios.
- 2. Download and open the Syncios installer.
- 3. Read the Syncios ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the Syncios License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for Syncios and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use Syncios anytime you want.
- Easy to use for transferring files.
- Limited features for contacts.