Street Fighter 2
Version: nan Filesize: 14.81MB
- In English
Action games are fun to play; almost everyone likes to play arcade action game. Gaming helps you to enhance your mental abilities like Reflexes, Critical thinking, Multitasking, and many more. Action games give an adrenaline rush, which makes your brain faster. There are many action games from the ’90s that can give you lots of fun. One such game from the ’90s that gives you a nostalgic feeling is Street Fighter 2. If you love to play arcade action game, this game is made for you. Street Fighter 2 was responsible for a massive boom and spread and popularity of the fighting game genre that created a worldwide phenomenon.
Street Fighter 2 is a competitive fighting game developed by Capcom released for arcade systems in 1991. This game is the sequel to Street Fighter, released in 1987. The reason why Street Fighter 2 is so significant to video game history is the fact that street fighter 2 was the first 16 megabit game to be released for a home console. This game features eight playable characters, and you would face another opponent in one-on-one combat. Every once in a while, you would have a mini-game to ease the tension, and after defeating all the fighters, you will fight the bosses. These bosses test your skills; you will fight Balrog, Vega, Sagat, and the final boss, m.bison, and defeating them is quite challenging. This game has fantastic gameplay and fighting mechanics. Each fighter in the game has a moveset of over 30 moves, including grabbing, grappling or throwing one’s opponent and three special power moves for each of the characters.
Features of Street Fighter 2
- Popular Game of the 90’s- This game is one of the most famous games of the 90’s on the arcade system—a competitive fighting game with different modes and characters.
- Action Packed- Each character in the game has 30 moves, which include being able to grab, grapple, and throw the opponents. This game has fantastic gameplay and fighting mechanics.
- Challenging- Though this game seems simple and easy but defeating the bosses in the game is quite challenging. You need to use your gaming skills and brain to defeat them.
- Different Modes-This game allows you to play in two different modes. In the first mode, you play one-vs-one against the computer, and in the second mode, you can play against your friends.
How to download and install Street Fighter 2 on Windows?
- 1- Just click on the download button and select a location where you want to download the file.
- 2- After the download finishes, open the Street Fighter 2 folder and extract the content from it.
- 3- Now open the Street Fighter 2 folder and double click on the Street Fighter 2 setup file.
- 4- Now an installation window appears, now agree to License Agreement and select a location for installation.
- 5- It will take a few minutes to install Street Fighter 2, Click on Finish button after installation.
- Excellent gaming experience of 90’s on your PC.
- Impressive moves and power to each character.
- A competitive and challenging game.
- No need for emulators to play this game.
- No storyline to the game.
- Lower graphics