Version: 184.108.40.2066 Filesize: 81.3MB
- Open Source
- In English
Annoyed by apps that make you pay for listening to music? Looking for an app that lets you listen to music for free, but has good sound quality at the same time? Well then look no further, as Spotify is the perfect app for you to use.
What is Spotify?
Spotify is a platform for you to listen to your favorite music and podcasts without needing to pay anything. Spotify is run by a Swedish company that started working in October of 2008. Spotify allows you to listen to music or podcast by simply searching for it anytime you want. While Spotify is completely free to use, it is supported by ads. You can pay to upgrade over to Spotify premium which removes the ads, and adds a few premium features like allowing you to download songs for you to save and listen to offline. Spotify requires an internet connection for you to listen to songs or podcasts. Spotify has over 60 million songs and thousands of different podcasts for you to listen to from a wide variety of artists. Spotify is available on almost every device including Computers, Phones, and even on tablets and Amazon Alexa. Spotify has over 300 million monthly active users and over 120 million paid subscribers.
Main Features of Spotify
- User Interface (U.I) – Spotify has an extremely simple and easy to use User Interface (U.I) that even kids and the elderly can use.
- Songs – Spotify has over 60 million different songs for you to listen too, from all of your favorite artists.
- Podcasts – Spotify has over 500,000 different podcasts available for you to tune into.
- Playlists – Spotify allows you to create playlists quickly and efficiently, allowing you to compile together all of your favorite songs.
- Search bar – You can search for music on Spotify using the search bar.
- Spotify also creates the list of top music for each genre of music, which is very convenient.
- Connections – You can connect Spotify to many different apps like Facebook or Discord, allowing others to see what you are listening to. Spotify also lets you share your music easily.
How to use Spotify?
After Spotify has been downloaded, click on the app icon to open it. On the left side of the Spotify, interface are Home, Browse, and Radio options. Below that is the Spotify library which shows you different playlists and songs picked out for you. The center part of the Spotify interface shows information about the song or the playlist. The right side of the screen shows you your friend activity on Spotify.
How to get Spotify?
You can get Spotify by following the steps given below –
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing Spotify.
- 2. Download and open the Spotify installer.
- 3. Read the Spotify ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the Spotify License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for Spotify and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use Spotify anytime you want.
- Easy to use.
- Over 60 million songs are available.
- 500,000 different podcasts available.
- Over 300 million active users.
- Ads can be annoying.