Sony PC Companion
Version: 2.10.303 Filesize: 20.85MB
- In English
Sony PC Companion is a set of tools and applications which can be used when you connect your device to a computer. It contains Xperia transfer, which is a tool for moving content from an iPhone to your new Xperia device. This application offers device software updates, calendar management, backup, and restores features. This software is developed by Sony Mobile Communications. The latest version of the software is named Sony PC companion 2.10.303. the supported platforms are Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows eight, and Windows 10.
The software is 100% safe and freeware. You can transfer and organise your media content using media go. the times more applications can be added and downloaded when made available by Sony. It is from the Mobile Phone Tools category, and it contains a total of 10 different languages. This software was released on August 15th, 2012. It is useful for keeping your contact book current and for making backup copies of your contacts galleries, text messages, and multimedia files. It includes a wide range of additional options, but the most useful being a simple way to update the phone's operating system.
- Internet broadband connection
- Intel Pentium 4, 3.6 GHz or AMD procedure
- 2GB RAM
- 5 GB free hard disk space
- One available USB 3.0 port or 2.0 and one USB cable
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3 32 bit or Vista 32 or 64 bit or Windows 7 of 32 or 64 bit or Windows 8 of 32 or 64 bit
Steps for getting data backup
- First open the PC companion and connect your device to the computer.
- Now scroll to and click start backup and restore. At first, it will take a moment to start backup and restore.
- Click the backup button.
- Check the desired content to backup and click next.
- Wait for a few minutes while the Sony PC companion retrieves the phone file system information.
- Enter a backup name and click the next button.
- Again wait for a few minutes while the Sony PC companion backs up the information.
- Now click, ok. If all the information is not copied over, then you will see an error message and recommended troubleshooting steps.
Steps for restoring the data
- Firstly open the PC companion and connect your device to a computer.
- Now scroll to and click the start backup and restore button. At first, it will take a few moments to start the backup and restore process.
- Select the desired phone backup file and click the restore button.
- Check the desired content to restore and click the next button.
- Wait for a few minutes while a Sony PC companion retrieves the phone file system information.
- Click the next button to begin the restoring operation.
- Again wait for a few minutes while the information is restored to the device.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and click the ok button.
- Now click the ok button and all the information is not copied over your error message and recommended troubleshooting steps.
How to download and install Sony PC companions for your PC?
- 1. Click on the download button and download the Sony PC companion.
- 2. Once the downloading process is completed, run the downloaded file.
- 3. Click the next button and then click on the "agree" button.
- 4. Installation process will usually take a few minutes, so be patient.
- 5. Now click on the finish button and run the Sony PC companion application.
- It is excellent to use
- 100% safe and freeware
- No cons yet