Version: 12.2 Filesize: 42MB
- In English
Are you someone who uses a lot of Sonos products like speakers and audio devices? Are you having difficulties controlling and configuring the Sonos device? Are you looking for software that lets you control your Sonos device? Well then, look no further as the Sonos App is the perfect software for you to use.
What is the Sonos App?
Sonos App is a freeware software, meaning it is completely free to download and use, but the source code for it is not available for the user to see. The Sonos App was made by Company Sonos Inc. The Sonos App is designed to help the user in controlling and configuring their Sonos device without any sort of issues. The Sonos App allows the user to control exactly where they want to play their music, and it lets you shuffle and change the order of the music playlist easily. The Sonos App also has full support for Google Play Music, which is incredibly convenient. The Sonos App also recommends you songs depending on the time of the day and it also keeps a track of your music and activity. The Sonos App allows the user to play songs either directly from the internet or from the music library saved on your computer.
What is Sonos?
Sonos is an American company that is most famous for designing wireless audio devices like speakers. Sonos was formed in the year 2002 in the US state of California by 4 friends. Sonos has dealt with over 100 different music companies and also works with Alexa, Google Assistant, and Siri which is incredibly helpful and convenient.
Sonos App System Requirements
- The Sonos App runs on devices that have Windows 7 or higher.
- A high-speed internet connection is required to connect and run the Sonos App.
- At least 100 MB of free storage space is required to install and run the Sonos App.
How to use the Sonos App?
After downloading the Sonos App, click on the Sonos App icon to open it. After opening the Sonos App, you will be asked whether you want to set up a new system or if you want to connect to an old one. Then the Sonos App asks you whether you want to do a Standard or a Boost setup. You need to be on the same network as your Sonos device for the Sonos App to work properly. After the setup is done, you can use the Sonos App to manage your Sonos device easily.
How to get the Sonos App?
You can get the Sonos App by following the steps given below -
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing Sonos App.
- 2. Download and open the Sonos App installer.
- 3. Read the Sonos App ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the Sonos App License Agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for the Sonos App and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use the Sonos App anytime you want.
- Easy to use.
- Manage your Sonos Device.
- Does not work properly with a few routers.