SketchUp Make (32-bit)
- In English
Looking for a software that lets create, design and upload 3-D models with ease? Well then look no further as SketchUp Make is the perfect software for your needs. SketchUp Make is an easy to use software that lets you create, design and upload 3-D models quickly and efficiently. SketchUp Make is a freeware software, but you can upgrade over to the SketchUp Make Pro version which has more features and is better suited for professionals. SketchUp Make Pro also has more of a focus on work and architecture as compared to the regular SketchUp Make program. SketchUp Make comes with a lot of tools and features that can be used by people of all skill levels and ages. SketchUp Make strikes the perfect balance between functionality and ease of use. SketchUp Make even allows you to directly upload your projects to Google Earth.
System Requirements of SketchUp Make
- SketchUp Make only works on the device running 64-bit Windows, i.e. Windows 7 or higher.
- A processor with 2-GHz or higher is necessary to run SketchUp Make smoothly.
- Around 8 GB of RAM is required to run SketchUp make.
- A graphics card that supports Open GL 3+ is necessary to run SketchUp Make along with 1 GB of memory.
- At least 1 GB of free storage space is necessary to install and run SketchUp Make.
- A stable internet connection is necessary to install SketchUp Make and to use all of its features.
Main Features of SketchUp Make
- User Interface (UI) – SketchUp Make has a sleek and elegant looking user interface (UI).
- Templates – SketchUp Make has a wide variety of templates available for everyone to use. SketchUp Make Templates help save a lot of time and effort as they are of high quality.
- Help and Hints – SketchUp Make gives you a lot of help and hints; this can be very helpful for beginners who are new to 3-D Modelling.
- Integration with Google Map – SketchUp Make has full integration with Google Maps, and it allows you to upload your creations straight to Google Earth.
How to use SketchUp Make?
Click on the app icon to open it after SketchUp Make has been downloaded. On opening the program, you will be greeted by the SketchUp Make User Interface (U.I). The top part of the SketchUp Make interface, has the taskbar with the File, Edit, Camera, Draw, Tools, Window, Plugins, Help options. The center part of the interface has the SketchUp Make Work Area. The left-hand side of the SketchUp Make interface has the icons for many different tools and features.
How to get SketchUp Make?
You can get SketchUp Make by following the steps given below –
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing SketchUp Make.
- 2. Download and open the SketchUp Make installer.
- 3. Read the SketchUp Make ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the SketchUp Make License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for SketchUp Make and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use SketchUp Make any time you want.
- Easy to use User Interface (U.I.)
- Beginner friendly.
- Google Maps integration.
- Lots of features
- No CAD support.
App Name: SketchUp Make (32-bit)
OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / XP64 / Vista64
Latest Update: 2020-12-08
Developer: Trimble Navigation Limited
User Rating: 4.1
Category: Imaging and Digital Photo