Version: 202010.6.0915 Filesize: 25.56MB
- Open Source
- In English
SIW is an advanced system-related information provider, and it is an abbreviation for System Information for Windows. The software has the primary function of gathering data from your PC and compiling all the data into a single file that you can use to analyze the system and its performance. The detail provided is in a highly comprehensible manner that can help you grasp not only just the performance of the system but also the condition in which the system is working in.
The report created by the software is available in several formats, which can be compiled straight from the software into a single file, which can be saved in any format you require, let it be JSON, HTML, TXT, XML, or CSV. The software can also be run in the batch mode for specific tasks and computer inventory such as Asset Inventory, Hardware and Software Inventory, Security Audit, Server Configuration Management, and Software License Management.
- The software provides hardware information for almost every part of the PC, including CPU, sensors, USB, BIOS, motherboard, chipsets, memory, monitor, drives and device drivers, ports, printers, etc.
- SWI also provides you with network-based information such as network statistics, network configurations, network connections, active directory (Groups, computers, and users), open ports, network shares, etc.
- It also provides you with info related to network tools, such as MAC Address changer, ping, neighborhood scan, open files, trace, etc. The software also provides you with other miscellaneous tools such as wake-on-LAN, shutdown, and restart, monitor test, etc.
- SIW not only provides you with information on system hardware and network but also on software such as software licenses (serial numbers, product keys, CD keys), installed software, password recovery, services, processes, system uptime, video, and audio codecs, etc.
How to download SIW of your PC?
- 1. To download and install SIW for your system, click on the following download button and start the setup download process. Once the setup is fully downloaded, click on the file to begin the installation process.
- 2. If you can’t find the file in the browser, you can also go to the downloads folder and double-click on the downloaded file there. Once the installation process starts, you will first see a welcome note from the designers.
- 3. After you click Next, the note is gone, and you are requested to agree to the EULA or End User’s License Agreement to start the installation. If you click on Disagree instead of I, Agree, the process will get terminated, and you will have to restart it in case you still want to install the software.
- 4. Now you are asked to enter the specific location in the software where the installation files of the software will be saved. Either write the location’s path manually or use the Browse button to enter the path automatically.
- 5. Now the final installation will take place, after which you’re ready to use SIW.
- Easy and straightforward software
- Gives data about software, hardware, and networks
- Visually attractive interface
- Export of data is easy
- It gives you basic details, nothing advanced