Version: 3250 Filesize: 2.5MB
- In English
If you face a problem where you have no laptop, and at the same time, you want to work on a desktop or work as an online tutor, and distance is obstructing you from doing your job. Well, here's the solution. ShowMyPC is a software that lets you use your computer to control someone else's computer's desktop. The necessary condition is that both the devices must have a smooth internet connection, and both the computers should have the ShowMyPC application installed.
However, access is granted only when the second computer grants permission to access it. It is easy to use application. There is no need to know the IP address of the computer. Just establish the connection between the two devices, and if the password entered at the other end, i.e., the second computer, is accepted, you will have access to that computer.
The latest version of ShowMyPC is named ShowMyPC 3250. And the supported platforms are Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. The application requires a file size of 2.46 MB. ShowMyPC developed it.
Features of ShowMyPC
- The main feature is that you can share your screen. This especially comes in handy in meetings where you want to share your desktop with several people.
- On the remote desktop side, you can create a shared folder that's mirrored on the host and transfer files. Also, you can print files remotely.
- It is easy to use the software. You can share your screen by simply clicking the 'Start a Meeting' button and control remote access to your mouse, keyboard, and files.
- ShowMyPC is a secure application. The password used to access the other devices is never stored on ShowMypc's server and uses a 256-bit encryption technique.
- ShowMyPC provides remote support, online meetings, demonstration tools, website integration, screen sharing, audio and desktop recording, and many more features. Also, you can track a lost or stolen remote computer.
How to download and install ShowMyPC on your PC?
- 1. Just click on the download button and select the location where the ShowMyPC file will be downloaded.
- 2. After the downloading process is completed, open the downloaded file.
- 3. Now click the next button and then click on the "agree" button.
- 4. Installation process will take a few minutes, so be patient.
- 5. Now click on the finish button and run the ShowMyPC application. And did not need any additional requirement.
- Inexpensive pricing
- Screen sharing tools support remote helpdesk.
- It provides access to multiple unattended PCs with P2P and RDP support from the home, office, or anywhere.
- There are Secure productivity tools for screen sharing, remote access, and video conference to ensure your privacy and security.
- There is no file transfer tools or voice over IP when screen sharing.
- The user interface looks hugely outdated.
- Minor visual glitches can happen during active sessions.