Version: 1.281 Filesize: 158MB
- Open Source
- In English
What is Serum?
Looking for a world-class wavetable synthesizer? Well, look no further, Serum is the software for you. Serum is one of the best wavetable synthesizers available on the internet. Serum is used by all the big shots in the industry and has won several awards. Wavetables determine the speed and the harmonics of the sound produced.
What is a wavetable synthesizer?
Wavetable synthesis is a technique that is used to create sounds. It is used extensively in the music industry to create music notes and tones. A synthesizer can be of two different types – Hardware and Software Synthesizers. Generally speaking, software synthesizers are faster than hardware synthesizers.
- Works on Windows 7 or higher and MacOS 10 +
- The system must be compatible with 64-bit VST, AU, AAX
- Minimum of 4 GB RAM (Although 8 GB RAM is recommended).
- User Interface (UI) – The software user interface (UI) is incredibly easy to use, even for complete beginners.
- Aliasing Technology – This feature in the software has an advanced algorithm that helps improve the quality of the songs produced.
- Visuals – The software has both 2-D and 3-D visuals that help you in getting a feel of the music.
- VST Effects – The software has 10 VST effects, which help increase the quality of your music.
- You can move in samples from other synthesizers to continue your work here.
- Preset sounds – Serums offers a wide range of preset sounds for you to begin your work with.
- You can also import your samples to work on them.
- Filter types – It adds several new filters, which can be used to make your experience even better.
- The software also allows you to make your custom wavetables.
- It also lets the user stack oscillations with up to 16 sounds.
How to use Serum?
Click on the icon to open Serum. First, you must make an account and sign up. Then you can start working on your project. You can input in your sounds, use one of the presets, or create your sounds. You can then use the wide variety of tools and features available to create a fantastic finished product.
How to get serum?
You can get serum by following these steps –
- 1. Click on the download button to start the process.
- 2. Download the installer and open it.
- 3. Read and click on agree to the ToS (Terms of Service).
- 4. Read and then click on agree to the License Agreement.
- 5. Select the Destination Folder and install it
You can now use Serum anytime you wish.
- Easy to use User Interface (UI)
- Great visuals
- Wide variety of Effects
- Large Number of Filters
- Allows you to import your own samples
- Very high CPU usage