Version: alpha6 Filesize: 13.43MB
- In English
Looking for your first steps into the world of 3-D modeling? Looking for software that will teach you the basics quickly and easily? Well then, look no further as Sculptris is the perfect software for you to use. Sculptris is a simple and easy to use application that lets you take your first steps into the world of 3-D modeling, allowing you to practice and make 3-D models easily. Sculptris works for just about everyone, with it being easy to use for beginners, while at the same time, it does not give up on any functions that other 3-D modeling apps have. Sculptris comes filled to the brim with many different features like internal structure altering, many different sculpting tools, and 2 different navigation modes for the user to use. Sculptris gives the user a ball of clay for them to start working on. Once the work on Sculptris is done, you can transfer it to another 3-D modeling app to further work on it and make it better and more professional.
Sculptris System Requirements
- Sculptris only works on devices running 64-bit windows, i.e., Windows 7 or higher.
- An Intel i5 CPU or higher is required to run Sculptris smoothly.
- At least 4 GB of RAM is necessary for running Sculptris (although 8 GB of RAM is recommended).
- At least 10 Gb of free space is necessary for running Sculptris.
- A video card that supports Open GL 3.3 + is necessary for running Sculptris.
Main Features of Sculptris
- Easy to use – Sculptris is simple and very easy to use, even for complete beginners to 3-D modeling.
- Lightweight – Sculptris is very lightweight, especially for 3-D modeling software.
- Sculpting – Sculptris has several sculpting features that let you finely detail the model.
- Interface – Sculptris has a very well-made interface that allows you to work easily.
- Navigation – Sculptris has two different navigation modes, giving the user flexibility in how they want to work.
- Brushes – Sculptris has a lot of different brushes for the user to use, all of which have been optimized for the user to use.
- Symmetry mode – Sculptris has a feature that automatically sculpts both sides of the models symmetrically for you.
How to use Sculptris?
After Sculptris has been downloaded, click on the app icon to open it. Sculptris has a very simple interface, with there being the clay model in the central work area. Sculptris has all of the features neatly organized in the top part of the screen. You can also easily switch between the 2 different navigation modes that Sculptris has to offer.
How to get Sculptris?
You can get Sculptris by following the steps given below –
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing Sculptris.
- 2. Download and open the Sculptris installer.
- 3. Read the Sculptris ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the Sculptris License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for Sculptris and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use Sculptris anytime you want.
- Easy to use.
- 2 different navigation modes.
- Many different brushes.
- Clean interface.
- Certain advanced features are limited.