Version: 3.2.160842 Filesize: 38.87MB
- In English
Looking for a way to connect your Samsung devices to your PC to synchronize your data and apps? Well then look no further than Samsung Kies, as it is the perfect application for you. Samsung Kies lets you connect various different Samsung devices to your PC. Using the Samsung Kies app, you can backup the data on your device and synchronize it. You can also manage and add apps to your device using the Samsung Kies. The Samsung Kies app can be used to transfer data from one device to another. Samsung Kies is freeware, it is completely free to download, but unlike open-source software, its source code is not available.
- Samsung Kies works on both Windows and Mac OS.
- Samsung Kies supports all Samsung devices before Galaxy Note 3.
- The smart switch feature only works on Galaxy Note 3 and onwards.
Main Features of Samsung Kies
- User Interface (UI) – The Samsung Kies User Interface (UI) is simple and easy to use.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity – You connect to your device wirelessly from the Samsung Kies app using Wi-Fi. However, certain features do not work properly over Wi-Fi.
- Contacts – You can sync the contacts saved on your device or on your Google Account via the Samsung Kies app.
- Firmware updates – The Samsung Kies app helps keep your device up to date by checking for any firmware updates. If there are updates available, the Samsung Kies app updates it for you.
- Music – You can send and sync music with your device using the Samsung Kies app.
- Images and Videos – You can transfer and save videos and images on your Computer from your Samsung Device using the Samsung Kies app.
- Freeware – Samsung Kies app is completely free to use and has no pay to use features.
How to use Samsung Kies?
After it has been downloaded, click on the Samsung Kies app to open it. Now you need to connect your device to the PC either through a USB cable or through Wi-Fi. After opening the Samsung Kies app, you’ll see the toolbar with the File, Edit, View, Tools and Help options. The 4 tabs below that are – Basic information, which contains information about your device, Sync, which lets you sync your device data, Import/Export, which lets you transfer data, and the Backup/restore tab which lets you restore or back up data. The left side of the screen has an overview of the device data and has the music and contact library.
How to get Samsung Kies?
You can get Samsung Kies by following these steps –
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing Samsung Kies.
- 2. Download and open the Samsung Kies installer.
- 3. Read the Samsung Kies ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the Samsung Kies License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for Samsung Kies and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use Samsung Kies anytime you want.
- Easy to use.
- Lets you transfer data from one device to another.
- Free to download and use.
- Lets you sync and backup your data.
- You can also create and transfer music playlists.
- Wi-Fi connectivity feature is limited.
- It does not work for all Samsung devices.