Version: 4.7 Filesize: 0.98MB
- In English
RegSeeker is a computer program developed by Hover Inc., and its primary function is to clean the Windows registry. As you can make out, the software is only available for Windows operating systems and comes with a proprietary license. The software was launched in 2002. it has a search function that can search for logs or entries in the registry. It can delete invalid registries or entries and, using the same feature, can also delete the history and the information. It can also examine the programs that will run under the Windows operating system and can block any of them if so required by the user.
The software can also search for any invalid shortcuts or even duplicate files at different locations. The software also has a panel with Windows settings, but many a time, it is not provided there. RegSeeker can be used in multiple countries as it supports and is available in 20 different languages, including English and Brazilian Portuguese. The software works well on Windows 98, 2000, NT, XP, and ME but can run on others in compatibility mode.
- The software has powerful tools for cleaning and searching. It can modify the search results any way you want; you can export them or delete them.
- RegSeeker also allows you to manage your installed applications by uninstalling them or renaming them. The software will enable you to browse application settings, export application registry, and even display service packs.
- RegSeeker also makes you in charge of your startup entries, which means you can manage the programs, drivers, services, and even Internet Explorer and Chrome extensions.
- The software can also help you maintain your privacy by deleting or clearing document histories, old Start Menu entries, Browser caches, Junk files, and much more.
- The software also allows you to live view your file changes, which means you can see their creation and deletion as per the system.
How to download RegSeeker on your PC?
- 1. To download RegSeeker, click on the download button given on the top-right corner of the web page; it will start the setup's download. Now click on the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
- 2. If you can't find the file in your browser, go to the download section of your PC and there look for the file. Once you've seen it, double-click on it to start the installation procedure.
- 3. The installation wizard starts up, and it will ask you for your agreement to the terms of usage, which is provided in the End User's License Agreement, which means if you don't agree to it, the installation process will be aborted.
- 4. Now on the next window, you will be asked for a location where you want to install the software. Click the address bar to write the installation file's background, and if you can't write the location manually, click the Browse button to reach the location, and the location's path will be written automatically.
- 5. Now the final installation will take place, and when it is done, you're ready to use RegSeeker.
- Microsoft Windows from XP to 10 are supported
- Finds any discrepancies or errors in the system
- Clear old registries
- Manage registries
- More features are available in the Advanced version
- No auto-restore function
- Windows Registry is not a mandatory feature
- Requires back-up before cleaning starts