- Open Source
- In English
Everyone loves to watch some Movies, Videos, and Photos with their family. Spending some time together with family and watching old videos and photos brings back some good old memories. But sometimes you need a bigger screen than your Laptop/PC. The more members in your family, the bigger the screen is required. And connecting your PC/Laptop with your TV screen or projectors is much work. But when you have Reflector software in your PC/Laptop, it is very much more comfortable; this software helps you to mirror your Laptop/PC screen to your TV screen or projector.
Squirrels LLC, developed Reflector, which can cast your Laptop/PC, Tablet, or smartphone screen to display receivers such as TV, Monitor, or Projector wirelessly. This software work well with Google Cast, AirPlay, and AirParrot 2; this software also enables you to cast high-quality 1080p, 720p, and 4K videos. Reflector software also provides a feature to record your screen while it is being mirrored; this is an excellent feature for YouTubers. This software enables you to change a few settings or options like chromakey, green screen, and many more. You can watch movies, photos, videos, play games on big screens using this software. This software is swift and responsive and mirrors your screen without any lag. All these features make this streaming software a must-have in your PC/Laptop.
Features of Reflector
- Stream any content- This software enables you to stream your favourite movies and TV shows at a high-quality video resolution.
- Complements other Applications- You cast your screen wirelessly and this software work well with other applications like Google Cast, Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, and many more.
- High Resolution- You can mirror your content from your PC/Laptop to any other device or bigger screen at 720p, 1080p, or up to 4K.
- Useful for Students- Students can make full use of this software as they can cast their Laptop screen on a bigger screen in the classroom at the time of giving a presentation without any lag or error.
How to download Reflector software on Windows?
- 1- Just click on the download button and select a location where you want to download the file.
- 2- After the download finishes, open the Reflector folder and extract the content from it.
- 3- Now open the Reflector folder and double click on the Reflector setup file.
- 4- Now an installation window appears, now agree to License Agreement and select a location for installation.
- 5- It will take a few minutes to install the Reflector, Click on Finish button after installation.
- This software helps to mirror your PC/Laptop screen to any device.
- This software is beneficial for presentations in colleges or offices.
- This software can cast high-resolution 720p,1080p, and up to 4K videos.
- The application has a watermark on screen in the demo version.
- You have to pay for the full version of the application.
App Name: Reflector (64-bit)
License: Open Source
OS: Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Latest Update: 2020-12-08
Developer: Squirrels, LLC.
User Rating: 3.31
Category: File Transfer and Networking