Version: 11.3.05 Filesize: 4198.4MB
- Open Source
- In English
Looking for a way to have all the tools you need for music production in a single software? Well then look no further as Reason is the best program for you. Reason is the best software for anyone interested in the music industry, be it a beginner or expert Reason works for everyone. Reason is a music production and recording studio, developed by the Propellerhead company. Reason comes jam-packed with all the features and tools you need to create good music. It is one of the most popular studios in the music industry for making music. It has a variety of different tools like mixers, sequencers, synthesizers, samplers, signal processors, which in tandem can be used to make amazing music. It also has a large number of effects for the user to use. It also has a massive sound palette for you to use. It also lets you make unlimited audio tracks. You can use it for free for 30 days.
System Requirements for Reason
- Reason only works on devices running Windows XP or higher.
- A good multi-core processor like Intel or AMD is needed.
- At least 4 GB of RAM is required.
- Have at least 25 GB of free space on your drive as it takes up a lot of space.
Main Features of Reason
- User Interface (UI) – The user interface is simple to use, but it is jam-packed with features.
- Synthesizers – It has many powerful software synthesizers like – Subtractable Analog Synthesizer, Thor Polyphonic Synthesizer, and Malström Graintable Synthesizer, all of which are extremely powerful.
- Mixers – It has extremely good mixers like 14:2, which has 14 different stereo channels and the ability to mute 4 channels at the same time and the Line mixer 6:2 which has 6 different channels.
- Pitch Edit – It has a pitch edit feature which lets you edit your soundbites.
- Effects – Reason has a wide number of available effects.
- Reason helps in integrating your hardware with your software.
- You can also buy other items of the Reason store.
How to use Reason?
After it has been downloaded, click on the Reason icon to open the software. On opening the software, you will see a toolbar on the top part of the screen. The toolbar has the File, Edit, Windows, Options, and help options. The rest of the screen is the work area and it contains a wide variety of instruments, tools, and features.
How to get Reason?
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing Reason.
- 2. Download and open the Reason installer.
- 3. Read the Reason ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the Reason License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for Reason and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use Reason anytime you want to create music.
- Filled to the brim with features.
- Has multiple power software synthesizers.
- Extremely good mixers.
- Pitch editing feature for final touches.
- Wide variety of available effects.
- Unlimited audio tracks.
- Large number of preset sounds.
- The software can be confusing for newbies.
- You have to pay for certain effects.