Realtek High Definition Audio (64-bit)
- In English
Realtek High Definition Audio or Realtek HD Audio Drivers are speaker drivers developed by Realtek Semiconductors Corp., which specialise in manufacturing semiconductor hardware and drivers for PCs and other digital tools. The drivers are free of cost and are also an essential piece of equipment for the PC. But a lot of times it is not easy to manage, install or even find it, but if your PC or laptop supports Realtek, then these drivers are something that you want to get on your hands.
Audio drivers on a PC act as a translator or interpreter that enables the software to interact with the hardware. There are many types of drivers like keyboard drivers, video drivers and many other types of drivers on your PC. These drivers need to be regularly updated so that they don't lag behind the generation of the software, which is also a reason to choose Realtek HD Audio Drivers. The drivers can automatically adjust to the PC in most of the cases, but you can also manage them on your own with the help of Realtek Audio Drives which can be found on the Microsoft Store. Some other people can handle it using RtkNGUI64 from the program files that came with the Realtek driver, while some others can access the Realtek Audio HD Manager from the control panel.
- The software allows you to change and manage the audio drivers according to your need. The software gives a graphical interface to you for the management of the audio and music you hear.
- The drivers give options for both the listening and the recording options.
- The driver interface allows you to configure the speakers connected to your PC or laptop so that you can decide through which speaker you want to play the sound Left or Right or both.
- The drivers also allow you to choose through which format you want to play sound from CDs or DVDs; you can also choose between 32bit and 16bit. The graphic interface also has a preview feature which allows you to listen to your changes instantly.
- For recording functions, the software also comes with options for changing the left/right balance, and it also allows you to disable and enable the far-field pick-up.
How to download Realtek HD Audio Drivers?
- 1. To download Realtek HD Audio Driers 64bit, click on the download button given on the top-right corner of the screen.
- 2. The ZIP folder for Realtek Drivers starts downloading.
- 3. Open the folder and extract the files present in it.
- 4. Once extracted, run the setup present in the folder to start the installation process.
- 5. Follow the instructions of the Realtek Driver installation wizard to complete the installation.
- 6. Now you're ready to run your speaker using Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers 64bit.
- With these drivers, you can have reasonable audio control
- Enhanced audio experience
- Special effects
- Least amount of support
- The graphical interface is a bit complex
App Name: Realtek High Definition Audio (64-bit)
OS: Windows Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Latest Update: 2020-12-23
User Rating: 4.02
Category: Drivers and Mobile Phones